PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] latest build 709 , Picons gone from channel list and second info bar default off ?

uscool
31-07-13, 17:45
Hi, just updated my vu ulitmo to build 709, i notice the picon logo is gone when in channel list at the top left side, i notice you can get all picons showing down the channel list now, looks abit crowded maybe its the picons im using, also i notice the second info bar is off as default , when in earlier builds it was on as default no big issue, any reason for this ?

Thanks for a great image

Larry-G
31-07-13, 17:49
if you did a full fresh flash the second infobar is by default turned off, if it was a online update then it should have retained your previous settings, so if the second infobar was active it should still be.

uscool
31-07-13, 17:52
it was a full flash, with all the plugins i have tried thought best to do a clean flash, also the picon in channel list i notice has changed, any way to get the picon showing at top as before ? no big deal really

Sicilian
31-07-13, 17:53
No, its an update, but you can turn the picons off, press menu whilst in channel list.

Larry-G
31-07-13, 17:55
well as it was a full flash then the second infobar is disabled by default and has been for at least 6 months, as for the picons i'm not really sure as i'm at work and not had the chance to look at build 709 yet.

Rob van der Does
31-07-13, 17:57
also the picon in channel list i notice has changed, any way to get the picon showing at top as before?
IIRC that has been removed to allow faster opening of the screen.

Larry-G
31-07-13, 18:00
IIRC that has been removed to allow faster opening of the screen.

actually that does now ring bells.

uscool
31-07-13, 18:26
Hi, no option to enable it ? as there is option now to have all picons showing in channel list in a row , but no option to just have the one picon showing at top27678 Thanks

Larry-G
31-07-13, 18:28
Hi, no option to enable it ? as there is option now to have all picons showing in channel list in a row , but no option to just have the one picon showing at top27678 Thanks

no, as rob said it was completely removed from the image.

uscool
31-07-13, 18:31
no, as rob said it was completely removed from the image.

oh ok not to worry then, quite liked that feature , the picons now in full list in channel list with using the MMC black picons looks quite good, i thought this would take up more resources then having the one picon showing at top

Trial
31-07-13, 19:38
Hi,
I think it depends on the skin. I use #709 with Magic HD Night and the picon on the top left is still there.

Did I misunderstood something?

ciao

Larry-G
31-07-13, 19:47
Hi,
I think it depends on the skin. I use #709 with Magic HD Night and the picon on the top left is still there.

ciao

no but they were removed from the default ViX Night and Day HD skins as far as i remember.

andyblac
31-07-13, 22:55
you can now have picons at the side of the channel name, thats why it was remove no need to have duplicate things, and as Rob said it does also speed up screen scrolling. (thanks to a merge from PLi)

Delagroov
01-08-13, 06:13
Hi,

ciao

No......:D

uscool
01-08-13, 10:51
you can now have picons at the side of the channel name, thats why it was remove no need to have duplicate things, and as Rob said it does also speed up screen scrolling. (thanks to a merge from PLi)

nice picons which ones are they ? i have MMC media black picons but i get white border on picons also you have channel number first ? i have picons first ? that does look really good

andyblac
01-08-13, 13:50
nice picons which ones are they ? i have MMC media black picons but i get white border on picons also you have channel number first ? i have picons first ? that does look really good

OCRAM SHD Transparent, as for number first, my bouquets are made with AutoBouquetMaker and in channel setting i have show channels numbers turned on.

uscool
01-08-13, 15:37
OCRAM SHD Transparent, as for number first, my bouquets are made with AutoBouquetMaker and in channel setting i have show channels numbers turned on.

these ocram hd black transparent picons look really nice on the new channel list picon layout, fit nice and look very high quality, some channels missing but no big deal, guess will update in time, nice one