PDA

View Full Version : [GiGaBlue HD800SE] Latest Build flashing Problem

girginoz
31-07-13, 10:06
I flashed build 708, hanged on red light, no remote response.
Tried 702, with same result.
Then i tried an earlier 695 with success.
What am i doing wrong? Thanks, Halil

girginoz
01-08-13, 08:17
The problem with 7xx images is no reboot after loading.
Today i tried 710 and when 'done' i powered off the stb and plugged in: Success:thumbsup: Luck?

girginoz
10-08-13, 19:57
This state of no boot continues at every new image loading.
I had to vert to openRSI, sorry...

Larry-G
10-08-13, 20:01
unfortunately i am unable to replicate your results.

so please can you post a little more info about your setup such as any plugins used and where did you install them from such as the feeds etc. also please provide any debug or bootlogs you may have for these incidents.

Thanks.

girginoz
10-08-13, 20:18
unfortunately i am unable to replicate your results.

so please can you post a little more info about your setup such as any plugins used and where did you install them from such as the feeds etc. also please provide any debug or bootlogs you may have for these incidents.

Thanks.
I use Pli Hd m mod 3.0d skin installed via filezilla>Tmp
Cccam 2.3.0 and Const.dw.
Sorry, i don't have any logs but will keep in mind to obtain next try.
Thanks for your concern. Regards

Larry-G
10-08-13, 20:28
Try using the Magic HD skin as the pli HD skin is nothing but a weak copy of that, plus the Magic HD skin is updated and maintained specifically for the ViX image where as the Pli HD skin is not.

girginoz
10-08-13, 20:35
The reason i use pli skin is that it shows transponder info on channels list and detailed ecm pids on second infobar.
If you think that skin causing my problems ofcourse i wont use it any longer but i use that skin without any problem with openatv and openrsi images.
But this booting problem occurs with new images without any backup restored(Next time ill try loading after factory default)

Larry-G
10-08-13, 21:22
The reason i use pli skin is that it shows transponder info on channels list and detailed ecm pids on second infobar.
If you think that skin causing my problems ofcourse i wont use it any longer but i use that skin without any problem with openatv and openrsi images.
But this booting problem occurs with new images without any backup restored(Next time ill try loading after factory default)

it's a suggestion in order to try and track down your problem, nothing more.

girginoz
11-08-13, 00:52
it's a suggestion in order to try and track down your problem, nothing more.

I loaded latest vix image without any problem after rsi but this time could not establish wireless connection for there was only local network.
I prefer vix for update details and auto version adjust. So ill use vix magic hd skin though meets half my needs