PDA

View Full Version : Venton HD2 Setup

bobobalde
30-07-13, 19:09
Hello,

I have a few quick questions about the Venton HD2 if anyone could help i would appreciate it.
My Sky+ HD box has two lines coming into it (I have 3 sky boxes currently around the house), i bought a twin tuner on the Venton, what is the best way of setting the inputs up, do i put one into each tuner or both in one tuner (I bought the double tuner without realising you had a choice).

Also if i am using a CCcam and say i wanted to watch Sky 1 but Record Sky Movies, do you need 2 Subs for that?

Cheers

Larry-G
31-07-13, 06:26
Hello,

I have a few quick questions about the Venton HD2 if anyone could help i would appreciate it.
My Sky+ HD box has two lines coming into it (I have 3 sky boxes currently around the house), i bought a twin tuner on the Venton, what is the best way of setting the inputs up, do i put one into each tuner or both in one tuner (I bought the double tuner without realising you had a choice).

Also if i am using a CCcam and say i wanted to watch Sky 1 but Record Sky Movies, do you need 2 Subs for that?

Cheers

For best results ideally you should have a separate from your lnb going to each tuner, you can also use loop through but that would limit your viewing and recording options somewhat.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

bobobalde
31-07-13, 10:03
Thanks for coming back to me.
Ive got a Sky+ Box Downstairs, one upstairs and a normal Sky Box in another room so im hopeful there are enough feeds coming in, to be honest i am doing this for my dad, i will climb up and have a look at his dish when i go back to his house. Sure with a bit of tinkering about everything will be ok.

Thanks.