PDA

View Full Version : Technomate TM-2t FTA issue on VIX image 705,706 and greater

degoosefish
30-07-13, 09:54
Still having nothing but trouble with the Technomate TM-2t at the moment and I don't want to be unkind to TM but its just not good enough.
Latest issue is with glitching on Irish Variations Channels TV3 and 3E these are free to air channels via Saorset 9e.
RTE 1 and RTE 2 fine no problem but TV3 and 3e stop starting every 4-5 seconds. For the last three weeks i have had nothing but issues with TM-2 and VIX images greater than 695.
You see I would blame the satellite signal or something else but when I check all the other set top boxes and they all display TV3 and 3e with no issue using the latest VIX image, you can see why I am picking on TM, I am getting so much distaste for TECHNOMATE right now.:mad:

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 10:13
This has nothing to do with being unkind to TM. You write what you experience.
And unfortunately we see many reports like yours atm, so it's more TM who is unkind to you.

degoosefish
30-07-13, 12:20
Cheers Rob

bobbyduke
30-07-13, 13:04
It time technomate came clean here can they fix it?

Sicilian
30-07-13, 13:50
Moved to correct section.

Rob van der Does
30-07-13, 14:56
TM is indeed working on several issues. And they read all the reports (here and elsewhere).

bigbaz
30-07-13, 20:36
TM is indeed working on several issues. And they read all the reports (here and elsewhere).

Let's hope so Rob. It really isn't good enough what Tm are doing to it's customers or what they are not doing so to speak.