PDA

View Full Version : format help

wazza_2
29-07-13, 18:57
hi, I have just formatted my vu+solo for a fresh install but every time I try and download any plugins it says it cant find location any help please

Larry-G
29-07-13, 19:00
what do you mean you formatted the solo ?, you format the USB stick not the receiver as the process of flashing the image first erases the old image before flashing the new one.

wazza_2
29-07-13, 19:42
is that not what it does when you put a fresh install on (formats) anyway you going to answer or just make silly remarks ! you new what I ment lol

Larry-G
29-07-13, 21:12
I was not making silly remarks but trying to find out exactly what you did to the receiver in the first place, if you dont want my help thats fine by me.

Stanman
30-07-13, 00:37
Where are downloading plugins from feed or ipk?

If feed have you enabled unstable updates other you will get error when trying to download when image is set to unstable.

Ps given the length of time spent on forum we ha've learnt not to assume anything

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

wazza_2
30-07-13, 18:51
ok , thanks I have gone into software updates and put yes to allow to unstable plugins but they still wont install , My box is all up to date ,all I am trying to do is download a skin lol but cant finf any ipk s

wazza_2
30-07-13, 18:55
it says can not allocate memory but I haven't got anything installed?