PDA

View Full Version : Timers TM-TWIN OE

bobbyduke
28-07-13, 22:40
Hello, i have just brought one of these TM twin oe boxes, having tried it a few days got everything working nicely on vix image and 4d only problem is the pvr side its pants, box is re-booting on the timers, screens going blank etc, what is going on here any ideas? played with a fair few boxes in my time gotta say a golden media triplex spark box at a lot cheaper price on spark is head and shoulder for stabilty compared to this box. Is this a issue for everyone if so i will send the box back as its my right to do so.

Thanks Bob.

kendo75
29-07-13, 08:32
Had a few problems previously with timed recordings and a little glitch with a previous set of drivers but since updating to the latest vix image which I did yesterday afternoon it hasn't skipped a beat all timer recordings work and playback fine

bobbyduke
29-07-13, 11:52
Yep updated and tested myself latest vix, ok first few timers after install, last night put its through its paces with selected timers, after first 3 got blanks screens on the rest also epg all went missing so i presume the box rebooted itself. Gotta say so dissapointed in this box as thought technomate was a decent brand, now seeing spark is light years ahead of e2 for stabilty.

nipperlocko
19-08-13, 16:32
no longer availlable

Larry-G
19-08-13, 16:35
I use build 385 with this box and seriously the best build I have tried and dates back to last september, pm me if you want it :thumbsup:

please stop asking people to PM you for images.

nipperlocko
19-08-13, 16:38
please stop asking people to PM you for images.

ok sorry just thought it was being helpful as the image is no longer stored and is a really good image

Larry-G
19-08-13, 16:39
all of the images work as intended except where let down by poor drivers and the odd bug that creeps in now and again.

rikksow
20-08-13, 07:11
I am using VIX 715 with the drivers from 04/06/13 and my TM Twin is spot on. No timer issues, no audiosync issues either. I won't be messing with mine for a very long while now.