PDA

View Full Version : epg question

Davy4475
28-07-13, 22:13
hi guys, just a quick question, if i set my vu+box to record a programme every week say 10pm it works but for some reason its change to 9pm it will still record what in the place of the 10pm programme so my question is how can i set my box my to adapt if i set up a programme to record and the time changes time and again

BubbleBalls
28-07-13, 22:22
There's a few ways. I use the the Graphical EPG (Guide) and highlight the program I want to record and use the blue button (auto timer) There then follows many options that allow you to choose from.

You can also press the record button and it will ask you to record once or series?

Play around and post back if you have more questions. Autotimer is my most used function - and is absolutely brilliant. More options than Sly.

Tapatalker

Davy4475
28-07-13, 22:38
ive tried it with the record button. ive set up big brother to record every nite at 10 but sometimes it will be on at 9pm but it will record the programme at 10. it seems to be set up with time but not the name of the programme

BubbleBalls
28-07-13, 23:01
Sounds strange alrite. TBH I don't use the record button for series link. I use the blue button as it allows far more options. You can widen the recording window and much more.

Some program's, like BB, do not have unique descriptions for each episode so you should set "Require description to be unique" to NO.

Long press green to get your auto timers, delete BB, press green to save. Then short press green to get your recordings list and delete any BBs and restart GUI.

Try new autotimer with above suggestions.

Tapatalker

Stanman
28-07-13, 23:54
Sounds like you have a timer setup. Press green and delete all instances. Than long press green. Or menu and timers. Automaker and if in there delete and save.

Than go to the channel you want yo record prssx red highlight the programme and press blue. In the options do not select time span - rest of settings arevpretty self explavatory.