PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo] green update light

stevesom
28-07-13, 15:31
The flashing green update light doesnt flash anymore on the inforbar on my duo im on vix 3 build 706 it hasnt worked for a couple of updates nothing major just letting you know.

satcat
28-07-13, 15:37
might be switched off by default? cheers satcat

stevesom
28-07-13, 16:29
Cant find anywhere to switch it on or off only allow unstable updates on or off

Larry-G
28-07-13, 16:31
Its not disabled by default but may be worth checking in case some one has disabled the background check. Sorry I cant remember the exact path as im not near a receiver to check.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
28-07-13, 17:31
Remember the update-check is only carried out once a day. So it might have just been missed.
And of course, the first requirement is that an update is available.

Tkr001
29-07-13, 05:52
So what makes you think there is a stable update available after 706? I am on 706 and updated last night. i am at work so cant check but would be surprised if there was a stable update already available. (note my time zone is 11 hours ahead of UK at present)

stevesom
29-07-13, 09:25
So what makes you think there is a stable update available after 706? I am on 706 and updated last night. i am at work so cant check but would be surprised if there was a stable update already available. (note my time zone is 11 hours ahead of UK at present)

Dont think there is a update at the moment up to 706. I check online. @ rob i thought the light flashed green until you updated or it went to unstable image?

Rob van der Does
29-07-13, 09:46
The background check for updates is carried out once a day. If an update has been found, the icon will remain flashing. If no update has been found, the next check is 24 hours later. So if an update becomes available 1 second after your box checked it, it will only show after a day.