PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Plugins not downloading?

Armpit1UK
28-07-13, 15:06
Afternoon all, I am running VIX 706 and today I decided to delete my picons and load new ones from the feed. Unfortunately though whatever I try to download it gives error saying either insufficient memory or could mot unpackage. I notice it says to try and update opkg? Any ideas please?

Larry-G
28-07-13, 15:14
Try a GUI reboot then see if it allows you to download them or as suggested try the opkg update command from within a telnet session then see of they download from the feeds.

Armpit1UK
28-07-13, 15:36
Hi Phoenix, I've tried the reboot option & unfortunately it hasn't worked. Can you give me instructions on how to do the opkg udate command in telnet as I've not done anything like that before?

Armpit1UK
28-07-13, 15:57
Ran opkg update in telnet and still it doesn't work. Error gz open: fork: cannot allocate memory & opkg_install_pkg: Failed to unpack control files from tmp/opkg...?

Larry-G
28-07-13, 16:27
Ran opkg update in telnet and still it doesn't work. Error gz open: fork: cannot allocate memory & opkg_install_pkg: Failed to unpack control files from tmp/opkg...?

Maybe best to try a reflash and see if thay sorts it. You can do this quickly and easily via the image manager, so no need to mess with USB sticks.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Armpit1UK
28-07-13, 16:33
I'll give that a go. Cheers.