PDA

View Full Version : Help with multu sat

Wolfie
28-07-13, 09:53
Hi I just got a VU+ solo with VIX 3.0 ready installed set up for Astra/channel guide ect, which is a good start, however I use a motorised dish and I can not find how to add the other sats. I have gone into positoner and set it to simple (happy to usuals for now) And can not see where to add sats. I can not find a user guide anywhere as I would rather read then ask the same old questions as you can imagine I have more lol. I migrated from Humax and last a Spiderbox, this is my first Linux based one . I'd like to keep the sky epg but want all the other sats on. I get pretty much the full arc and 1°west comes in handy as do others for the footy ;). Maybe I can download a plugin or bouquet that will do this? I already have got the ftp set up using the dreambox control centre for other things I had to add ;)
Oh and I just went to my box ip in the browser and it comes up with open webif, I guess thats a plugin , so I'm off to look and read around that as it might help.

Thanks for any advice and links to reading :)

Larry-G
28-07-13, 10:08
you would need to setup your motor in the tuner configuration setup page, then it's a simple matter of adding a premade enigma2 bouquet or channel list using a dedicated bouquet manager such as DBE / Dreambox Edit.

Wolfie
28-07-13, 10:41
I have set the tuner set up, but this is where I need a guide on what to download and install without screwing up the Astra set up. If it helps I have the following plugins already installed;

Cross EPG dOWNLOADER
Media Scanner
On Demand
Open Webif
Picture Player
Rats DW Picon Updater
Rats DW Channel Updater
XLMTV Importer

Stanman
28-07-13, 11:40
Your going to mess up the sly listing but easy to restore.

Dowload and send vhannibl list to the box, tutorial jn my signature.

Once down run. Autobouquetmaker for sly UK. It will create the list for sly an d keep the multi sat as well.

Wolfie
29-07-13, 15:35
Thanks for that I had already read somewhere and downloaded catseye so I can see hw it's done but that was already in my autobouquet maker, I'll have a look at the other to so thanks. Nearly there now, just some some more tweaks and more reading.