PDA

View Full Version : Sky 3D channel and EPG problem

ttt1892
14-10-10, 16:30
I`ve gone back to the open pli image and I am using Rytek epg. The problem I`m experiencing is there is no epg showing for the Sky 3D channel.Every other channel is spot on. Anyone know of a cure? If I switch to the 3D channel then programme info appears but only for the next 2 programmes scheduled.

Thanx.
ttt.

mmcmedia
14-10-10, 16:42
He probaly aint got round to adding sky3d to the epg or the programs for it are a bit of a mish mash atm when ryan comes on msn ill ask him if he can look into it

btw is there 5 days epg for new channel men&movies just out of curiosity

Sicilian
14-10-10, 16:47
Report it here m8, post the service ref

http://www.pli-images.org/forum/viewforum.php?forum_id=62

ttt1892
14-10-10, 16:51
The thing is,last week when I found that Dream-Elite was back online,I changed back to their image.But just before I did the epg was working on the 3D channel in the pli image.It was also working on the DE image.But it no longer works since I switched back.I will do as you say Sic.

Thanx guys.
ttt.

silverfox0786
14-10-10, 18:08
sorry to hijack this thread but has any one tried sky3d and a 3d tv on the vu+duo does it work?

Stanman
14-10-10, 18:11
yes it will do 3D content is depend on the TV and not player.

silverfox0786
14-10-10, 18:13
oh wicked as i'm planning on buying a 3d tv soon and want a good setup i hate the look of the dky hd box so my vu will look nice under it wicked indeed thanks

g0ejl
14-10-10, 18:16
The thing is,last week when I found that Dream-Elite was back online,I changed back to their image.But just before I did the epg was working on the 3D channel in the pli image.It was also working on the DE image.But it no longer works since I switched back.I will do as you say Sic.

Thanx guys.
ttt.

is Dream-Elite back on?

ttt1892
14-10-10, 18:43
sorry to hijack this thread but has any one tried sky3d and a 3d tv on the vu+duo does it work?

Yes it works. I have 3D tv in the living room and my VU duo is upstairs in the bedroom. I connect my duo to the tv using a video sender.However the 3D content only works through an HDMI cable connection.So if I want to watch anything in 3D through my duo from a foreign channel,I have to get my 20m HDMI cable out and run it downstairs to the tv.But this is only if I want to watch one of the foreign 3D content.I have sky 3D hooked up in the living room,so it`s not very often I have to get the cable out.

ttt.

ttt1892
14-10-10, 18:45
is Dream-Elite back on?

It is, but there are no updates,like drivers or anything,just what was there before they closed down.There are no cams,but plenty of plugins and skins.

ttt.

mmcmedia
15-10-10, 09:02
ryan @ rytec says sky 3d has not been incorporated into the current epg hence y you are only getting now & next
same for men&movies

sky3d & men&movies should be added tomorrow for ya