PDA

View Full Version : IPK installer help?

clem58
26-07-13, 17:20
I think I might be wrong, I need enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel to install into IPK installer. Am I right? I have the latest vix image but I am having difficulty getting it to load unto my duo. What I am doing is this. 1 I am making a folder called VUPLUS then inside that folder I am making another folder called DUO and into that I am copying mipsel. Am I doing this right? If so can someone tell me where I can get a copy of enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.0.11_1.0_mipsel. If I am doing it wrong that will explain why the file isn't being read by the duo.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

duoduo
26-07-13, 18:04
Openvix. Com put ipk on usb and insert into usb and go through setup i use 2:3.0

Larry-G
27-07-13, 18:04
The easiest way is to go to www.openvix.co.uk and get the .ipk from there.

Format a USB stick to FAT32.
place the .ipk file directly onto the root of the USB stick ( ie not in any other folders )
Place the USB stick into one of the USB ports of the receiver while on live TV and not in any menu's etc.

you should now see a prompt asking if you want to install the file.

once the receiver reboots FTP your CCcam.cfg to /etc and activate the cam from blue button> softcam manager.

clem58
28-07-13, 15:08
Thank you for your reply,
I did as you asked and the file was installed. But I'm a bit confused. when i go to "install local extension" and click to install, nothing happens. That's where I'm having the headache trying to install the mipsel ipk file. Can you help me sort this out? :(

Larry-G
28-07-13, 15:12
which one did you use ? i personally use enigma2-plugin-cams-cccam.2.2.1_1.0-r0_mipsel and it always installs perfectly.

also if you placed the file on a USB stick you dont need to go into the "install local extension" page, just make sure your on a TV channel with no menus open and the image should detect the .ipk file within a few seconds of inserting the stick into the receiver.

clem58
28-07-13, 23:21
Thankyou , seems I was trying to install wrong file. Took 2 sec's to install. Thanks again.:thumbsup: