PDA

View Full Version : help required with a web browser

nipperlocko
26-07-13, 09:12
Hi there all, I need a little bit of help with getting a web browser up, I've brought my box on a camping holiday to France, I already knew there is WiFi to the pitch so took a chance, got the portable sat and freeview on no problem and then the stumbling block, my problem is this,you need to input 2 codes, the first one goes straight on and the box connected ok, now here's the but, I need to input the second part of the code via a browser as this is controlled by a WiFi manager called YFi so is there a way of going online through my box, any help will be much appreciated but if not I can still watch all the stuff I pre loaded on the box and all the FTA channels, thanks in advance for any help

nipperlocko
27-07-13, 20:08
Ok here's an update, I managed to get online to my box by using my mobile as a WiFi hot spot not an ideal way coz of the cost so now I'm open to any suggestions for possibly a plug in that will let me go online through my twin-oe to surf the net or at least a web page so as I can input my second code to use the sites WiFi thanks in advance if anyone can help me

TK4|2|1
27-07-13, 20:27
You're on holiday! You don't need TV, enjoy!

Sent using sorcery and the magic interwebs