PDA

View Full Version : Few more questions :)

iluukee
25-07-13, 16:18
Had the box all good now for a week and its brilliant but there are a few things i cant get my head around;

Sky sports new HD has had a frequency update so i did a whole new satellite scan but its still not working , how do i change this? I set a timer for a show but it records the show when ever it is on TV, so i have like 10 of the same show recorded and now they wont stop.

I want o be able to set up a series link like sky did but it just records everything :(

thanks

Larry-G
25-07-13, 16:22
Had the box all good now for a week and its brilliant but there are a few things i cant get my head around;

Sky sports new HD has had a frequency update so i did a whole new satellite scan but its still not working , how do i change this? I set a timer for a show but it records the show when ever it is on TV, so i have like 10 of the same show recorded and now they wont stop.

I want o be able to set up a series link like sky did but it just records everything :(

thanks

you can use ABM to automate the process of building and maintaining bouquets or channel lists or just manually scan the transponder.

to manually scan the transponder.

Menu> setup> service searching> Manual scan>

frequency 11798
symbol rate 29500
polarisation H
FEC 3/4

then green to scan.

reeves1985
29-07-13, 20:55
Also to stop recording every repeat etc from the epg use the blue button to set auto timer and set the parameters to your liking

By default using the record button and setting auto timer will record any repeats etc the defaults can be changed but its much easier to use the blue button (I use the vix graphical epg by pressing epg on the remote) but I'm sure it works whichever epg you use

Stanman
30-07-13, 00:39
Not all image have the integration of autotimer like Andy has done for VIX.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

reeves1985
30-07-13, 13:38
Not all image have the integration of autotimer like Andy has done for VIX.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Yes I should have mentioned that
My post meant it should work like stated from within any epg within the vix image