PDA

View Full Version : Help on setting up with motorised

robti
25-07-13, 09:34
Hi just getting in early here i have just bought a twin and while waiting for delivery thought i would ask how to set it up for a twin lnb on a motorised system if i get his i hopefully can work out the rest, at the moment using a 6800HD with USALS on a single feed

Thanks

Robert

Rob van der Does
25-07-13, 11:14
Just loopthrough for the second tuner (or second cable from motor if you're using a twin LNB).

robti
25-07-13, 11:40
Thanks Rob will be set up with 2 cables from the lnb could you tell me what the tuner settings would be, e,g what does the motor control cable go into A or B and what do i need to configure them to?

Thanks

Robert

Rob van der Does
25-07-13, 11:48
A or B makes no difference. The tuner that has the lead going to the motor should be set up the way you're (apparently) used to (using USALS).
The tuner that gets the lead from the LNB directly should be set to 'second cable from motor'.

robti
25-07-13, 12:43
Thanks Rob must have been mixed up (too much reading) i thought i read somewhere that certain receivers like the motor control on the 2nd input.

So on the twin, motor control would be on the 1st input and 2nd lnb output connected to the 2nd input on the receiver but can you tell me what i would set them up in the on screen menu options

Thanks

Robert