PDA

View Full Version : IPTV List Updater

sploits
24-07-13, 07:43
Good morning all,

Has anyone had any luck with this plugin?
It installs with no problems and I can choose the IPTV from the list of countires. It installs a bouquet but when I go to the bouquet its just a blank page. I've tried installing numerous IPTV lists but again nothing.
I'm using version 1.10 (new release with the 3D IPTV list).

Kind regards,

Sploits

Rob van der Does
24-07-13, 07:54
Please provide us some info:
What box?
What image?

sploits
24-07-13, 08:02
Hi Rob van der Does.

Box: VU+ Duo
Image: VIX image (not sure what build as I'm at work but its one of the latest, was updated last week).

Rob van der Does
24-07-13, 08:12
Then it should work.
But be aware that there are a lot of streams out there, that are not supported by VU's (codec related).

sploits
24-07-13, 08:15
I've tried a fair few of the lists and like I say all I get is a blank bouquet. Very strange. I've even tried restarting the box but to no avail.
I can understand about the codecs problem and maybe the incompatible streams wouldn't display but this happens for all of them for some reason. I'm seriously confused with it as it looks like it has great potential.

Thanks for your help so far

Trial
24-07-13, 09:27
Hi,
did you enable use multiple bouquets? Take a look at /etc/enigma2 is there are some new files with the name of the lists you wanted to import? If yes post one here.

ciao

sploits
24-07-13, 09:29
Hi Trial,

As soon as I get home I will FTP into the box,have a look and post my results.

Ciao :)

judge
24-07-13, 10:57
How are you viewing the bouquets? if through EPG, as far as I know, nothing will be displayed.
Press the TV button to bring up your list of bouquets, scroll to the newly created bouquets, pick one & press OK to see the feeds available.

sploits
24-07-13, 11:01
Hi judge.

Yes I've been pressing the EPG button and then scrolling to the new bouquet/s created and finding nothing. I never realised pressing TV would make the difference but it makes perfect sense. I will give it a whirl tonight and let you know how I get on.

Thanks to you and everyone else for their valued input :)

Trial
24-07-13, 11:27
Hi,
your box is connected to the internet I hope. This plugin loads lists of channels from the internet and changes the entries into new bouquets. If you have no internet connection to the download server it would explain your problem.

ciao

sploits
24-07-13, 11:30
Hi again,

Yes it has an internet connection (updates, other plugins, using VU+ for android all work perfectly).
So when I press the EPG button and the bouquets appear on the bottom of the list there should be feeds in the bouquets or do I need to do it via the TV button route (your first suggestion)?

Cheers :)

Trial
24-07-13, 12:32
Hi,
when you press TV you get a list of bouquets. When you open EPG you also need TV to show a list of bouquets. When you open the channel list you have to press blue to get a list of bouquets.

In all cases you should/must have new entries depending on the list you selected in IPTV ListUpdater.

I think I already tried 1.10 but if I remember I try again this evening.

ciao

sploits
24-07-13, 12:40
That would be brilliant if you could test it. I'll give it a whirl tonight and see if its populated since yesterday.
I have my EPG set so that when you press EPg (On my Logic remote) it brings the list of bouquets first.
Like i say the new bouquets are there but theres nothing inside (sometimes like my head haha).

Thanks for your patience on this :)

Rob van der Does
24-07-13, 12:55
I have my EPG set so that when you press EPg (On my Logic remote) it brings the list of bouquets first.
And as Trial told you: that's not the way you should zap to the streams.

sploits
24-07-13, 13:05
And as Trial told you: that's not the way you should zap to the streams.

And as I said earlier in my posts I'll give the TV button a press and go that way to find the streams lol ;)

sploits
26-07-13, 07:21
UPDATE

I would like to thank all who helped me with this query. Indeed if I pressed TV (or up/down on my remote) and accessed the bouquets that way then all the IPTV links were available.

Thanks again and I hope you all have a great weekend :cool:

gerryd13
27-07-13, 11:40
Hi, I've got the latest vix update and downloaded it from the feeds but every time I try to download a bouquet it's crashes the box and reboots!! I've freed up memory and activated a swapfile but still shuts the box down

I have vu solo

Larry-G
27-07-13, 11:57
we would need to see those crash logs.

gerryd13
27-07-13, 12:33
How do I post crash logs?!

Larry-G
27-07-13, 12:36
FTP to where they are stored on the receiver, by default this is /home/root/logs/ and copy the ones that correspond to these crashes to your PC / Laptop.
When creating your post hit the G Advanced tab to the bottom right of the reply box then hit the manage attachments tab, you can take it from there.

gerryd13
27-07-13, 13:57

I think ive done it right

gerryd13
28-07-13, 16:48
I've tried removing and downloading it again but still shutting my box down.

Did anyone have a look at my crash log?

kendo75
29-07-13, 08:36
Does the same on mine gerryd be interesting to find out what's causing it

gerryd13
29-07-13, 18:32
Ken, I managed to get it working and what I did was just download the file onto your computer then FTP it to your /tmp and installed it manually and it worked fine

Hope this helps

Larry-G
29-07-13, 18:37
Ken, I managed to get it working and what I did was just download the file onto your computer then FTP it to your /tmp and installed it manually and it worked fine

Hope this helps

or in ViX just place the .ipk file onto a USB stick then insert the stick into the receiver while on live TV ( making sure no menu's are open ), you will after a few seconds be asked if you want to install the detected file(s).

kendo75
29-07-13, 18:57
Cheers mate I'll try that. Where did you download it from