PDA

View Full Version : Samba telnet etc missing

clem58
23-07-13, 18:51
I want to access telnet, samba, but I can't locate them. I have always been able to find them b4, but not now. Could I have deleted them? I have opened Dream box control ctr and its showing that the box isn't connected to either the routre or lappy. Is there a way of restoring them , Or will I have to factory set the box?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Larry-G
23-07-13, 19:01
Go into your menu settings in the image and make sure there active, they are by default. Sorry I cant be more specific but im not near a receiver to check the full path.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

white_westie
23-07-13, 19:52
Look in menu Setup->System->Network and there are menu options for all the network services

clem58
23-07-13, 21:18
Network gives me "device setup" then "adapter settings, name server settings, network test and restart network".:confused:

ronand
23-07-13, 21:30
Dont go into device setup. There should be a list of 10 or 11 options. Device setup/mounts setup/afp setup/ftp setup etc

clem58
23-07-13, 22:39
Maybe resetting the box will bring them back as you say ronand, that's is exactly wats missing.

clem58
25-07-13, 21:41
Problem fixed. By the time I factory set the duo it was to late to discover that PLI-HD skin was the problem. I loaded it after setup and problem reoccurred again. There's one for future ref, or maybe it was just down to my duo alone.
Thanks for your assis guys. :thumbsup: