PDA

View Full Version : Official Technomate TM-Twin OE Image

spevs
22-07-13, 21:58
Hi Guys, does anyone know where I can get an original Technomate Image from for my TM-Twin. I am thinking of selling it and would prefer to return it to as original condition as possible..........???????

Larry-G
22-07-13, 22:34
Technically the official technomate firmware is already installed on the second partition ( The receiver is a dual boot receiver ), but the closest your going to get to a factory image on the Enigma2 side of things is the 4d image.

dwarf
23-07-13, 08:45
http://download.for-better.biz/bbs/list.php?board=tmtwinoe&page=1

nipperlocko
26-07-13, 16:34
Build 385 is an official technomate image, if I wasn't away on holiday I would be able to pm it to you, unless you can wait 3 weeks if not hopefully someone may sort you out

Sicilian
27-07-13, 07:43
Build 385 is an official technomate image, if I wasn't away on holiday I would be able to pm it to you, unless you can wait 3 weeks if not hopefully someone may sort you out

There has never been an 'Official' Technomate image.

spevs
28-07-13, 11:43
Thanks Guys for your comments, but I have now sold the TM-Twin, I ended up putting a clean VIX 702 image on it........Ta

nipperlocko
19-08-13, 16:35
There has never been an 'Official' Technomate image.

sorry I got my wires slightly crossed, I keep thinking its by them cos the splash screen only mentions them and their website, it has a picture of the world with linux penguins filling it up, and by far the best build I have tried with virtually no nonsense at all :thumbsup: