PDA

View Full Version : dm500s

cwebb66
21-07-13, 21:22
hi all i have be given a dm500s to flash a iamage on , i cant seem to get it to load on via dream up as the file is a nfi DM500Plus_Enigma2_Image_Pcd_7.0 from here , any help on this would be great

wullboy
21-07-13, 21:53
do yourself a favour m8, and flash commando 14.7 on to your DM500s, it a cracking image for this box. its over at UKcvs.net ????

cwebb66
21-07-13, 22:00
do yourself a favour m8, and flash commando 14.7 on to your DM500s, it a cracking image for this box. its over at UKcvs.net ????

yea went over thier and downloaded it but it must of been a currupt file as i could not telnet or ftp to it the box , it did have gp on it , the box is not mine and bleogs to a friend , i will try that iamge again to see if i am more successful with it

thanks for you for your addvice

Larry-G
22-07-13, 16:08

There should also be a copy of it uploaded to the Dm500 image section on this forum.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wullboy
22-07-13, 17:44
yea went over thier and downloaded it but it must of been a currupt file as i could not telnet or ftp to it the box , it did have gp on it , the box is not mine and bleogs to a friend , i will try that iamge again to see if i am more successful with it

thanks for you for your addvice

No it wont be corrupt m8, you will need to read the txt doc that come with the image, to get it working properly !!!

cwebb66
22-07-13, 21:04
No it wont be corrupt m8, you will need to read the txt doc that come with the image, to get it working properly !!!

thanks , downloaded it and got it running thanks , been trying to add plugins for it and cccam but there does not seem to be much in the way of plugins or is it me not looking in the right place , thanks for your hep on this as it is a whole new learning curve for me