PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Uno] Red Button?

davy28
20-07-13, 12:22
Hey folks,

Watching The Open on BBC OneHD, is there no Red Button option to switch to Live view. Im using Vix Build 668 on a Vu+ Uno...

Larry-G
20-07-13, 12:31
as has been said many many times, you can not use the red button for these services on any thing but a officially licensed receiver such as that sky uk or the BBC would provide. you can however get around this by using a premade channel or bouquet list that contains the channels that occupy the streams that the red button uses, or use a bouquet maker such as the built in ABM plugin in the ViX image

p.s in order to use the updated ABM plugin with the modifications for the red button / interactive channels you would need to update to a newer image as the one your using is too old.

davy28
20-07-13, 12:50
As you guys know as ive posted quite a few threads on the subject when i update to the newer Vix imaging my ABM stops working [cannot read data].

Can i still implement it with ABM scan not working?

Larry-G
20-07-13, 13:01
you need the newest version of ABM as it contains the modifications which are specifically for the BBCi channels, without this it simply will not scan them in.

davy28
20-07-13, 23:48
In short then I've hit a brick wall...as I have not had a solution to the ABM Scan [cannot read data] problem I incur when updating to New Vix Builds. Surely someone within the Vix team could help me resolve this issue, otherwise i will be stuck on Build 668 forever basically..

Rob van der Does
21-07-13, 06:01
What you can try is: stay on 668, de-install ABM, reboot the box, install ABM.
Make sure to have an image backup before doing anything.

davy28
21-07-13, 23:16
Two questions please Rob.
1. How do i Uninstall ABM?

2 Where do i find ABM to Re-install it?

Tkr001
21-07-13, 23:57
Uninstall/install from the plugins menu. At work at present so can't look for the exact menu commands for you but it is easy enough to find.