PDA

View Full Version : tuning and audio help please for newbie

JIZZSTER
13-10-10, 16:20
Im nearly there been connected to a server but now lost some my sat setting tinkering.
I had a technomate motorised system replaced with a duo + .....loving it.
Added server ,Vhannibal etc seemed to lock on to everything accept 19.e in an attempt to get that lost everything and a bit lost how to get these settings as it looks like pre sets diffe to my set up any advice.

2nd issue my audio.........in 28.2 defualts to NAR the blind assistance stuff i change it and it always reverts back also foriegn channels with english soundtracks default to foriegn. is there a way i can change permenatly?

many thanks

steve :(

Sicilian
13-10-10, 17:13
For the first issue check your tuner settings and re-upload a set of Enigma2 settings / bouquets.

The second issue, select the audio source via audio button > then reboot the receiver by holding down power button on remote and selecting restart gui, now go back to that channel and the selected audio should be remembered.

JIZZSTER
13-10-10, 17:27
thank you. I have just re scanned and even with usals does not lie 19.2e at all and re connected my tm6900 get it on there 98% so it a problem with my vu+ skills lol

JIZZSTER
13-10-10, 20:33
This has got even worse and the manual isnt any help. Tried to upload bouquet did it via plug ins is that right im sure guy helped me used something on my pc ?? is it dreambox editor its still on pc (cnt get hold of him at mo , pulling hair out) Now everything is greyed out cant get anything and cant configure tuner please anyone help .

thanks

steve