PDA

View Full Version : Solo2 front panel Issues

bud788
15-07-13, 21:04
Hi..
Just installed BH 2.0.4 the problem i have after the install my panel only shows main menu or the previous selection i was onand not the shannel i was on i.e. BBC1.. if i press Channel 1 it just says Channel ! even after i power box off channel stays on while the box is off.... on my last image it never done this... Image BH 1.7.9 strange i must be missing something anybody got ny ideas

Thanks Bud

bokkie
16-07-13, 09:16
You might want to try the blackhole support forum mate, this is vix forum.
Or you could try vix while you're here :)

bud788
16-07-13, 13:47
Just sorted it m8... another fresh install put everything back to normal...

Cheers:)

Tkr001
16-07-13, 22:53
You might want to try the blackhole support forum mate, this is vix forum.
Or you could try vix while you're here :)
This isn't a VIX forum, it is the general Solo2 forum where anything related to the solo2 can be discussed. I agree though for the OPs original post it would have been better directed at the Blackhole support forum.

Larry-G
16-07-13, 23:19
This may be the home of the ViX image team but we will never turn users away who ask for help regardless of he image the use. That said most users here tend to favour the ViX image.

Tkr001
17-07-13, 00:21
This may be the home of the ViX image team but we will never turn users away who ask for help regardless of he image the use. That said most users here tend to favour the ViX image.

Yep but there is a seperate forum for VIX image issues :)

sheik123
08-09-13, 18:21
Yep but there is a seperate forum for VIX image issues :)

why vix image is consider to be the best

could some body tell me the reason

duoduo
08-09-13, 19:47
Ask the person who told you that.. Imo it is the most user friendly image available and again imo the support available is second to none. If you haven't tried it I would strongly advise it, if it isn't for you it is easy enough to flash to a different image.

Stanman
08-09-13, 19:54
why vix image is consider to be the best

could some body tell me the reason

Nothing lilke first hand experience, try and you will have the answer;)