PDA

View Full Version : VU+Duo Help on Sly Channel Listings

silverfox0786
13-10-10, 13:18
Hi Guys i was searching to my avail but cant find the info and yes i also believe the search is my friend. i just got my duo and managed to set it up to card share in about half hour my sly card works perfect on it the only thing is i spent days prior setting up my bouquet to match the sly box numbering system and upon uploading that all reset to what the duo wanted to do and i dont have my channels corresponding to the sly box numbering can anyone tell me how this can be achived [e.g. bbc1 is 101 on sly but on my box its 5 bbc2 102 on mine its 6 etc]

any helps is received with thanks

grtmoby
13-10-10, 14:22
if u did a good search u'll find it
the boquets in the E3 settings area ;)

silverfox0786
13-10-10, 18:36
sorry mate i do understand that searching fins everything ust im having trouble finding it if you would be so kind and link me to the thread i'd really apreciate that

grtmoby
13-10-10, 18:57
have a look here
http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2783-B16MCC-sky-uk-bouquets-3.6.1.-2nd-october-2010

silverfox0786
13-10-10, 19:11
thanks for the link that is the set i was basing my custom set on and it does not give me the sly numbers even when i upload the set in its virgin state im stuck now

Larry-G
13-10-10, 19:15
thats for the link thart is the set i was basing my custom set on and it does not give me the sly numbers even when i upload the set in its virgin state im stuck now

ok open dreamboxedit then click on the options tab followed by the advanced tab. now make sure the heading ladled
allow duplicate entries in (user) bouquets is ticked. once done restart dreamboxedit and transfer the bouquet files to the box.

silverfox0786
13-10-10, 19:32
guys you are real helpfull and i thank you all for that but for me i cant get it prob i'm being dumb so i guess i am not gonna waste any more of you guys time and give up while im ahead

Larry-G
13-10-10, 19:34
guys you are real helpfull and i thank you all for that but for me i cant get it prob i'm being dumb so i guess i am not gonna waste any more of you guys time and give up while im ahead

did you try my suggestion ?

silverfox0786
13-10-10, 22:28
Thank you every body for your help i have cracked it i think it was as my above mentioned post i was being dumb i deleted all bouquets and reunrared the sly 02.10.10 went with pheonix suggestion and hey prestow it shoewed up n order wicked thanks grt and pheonix very much. because i did not understand dbedit i was getting it wrong channels are listed by bouquet not service so its all working now thanks

Larry-G
13-10-10, 22:57
i'm happy you sorted it.