PDA

View Full Version : I am trying to get commando 14.7 my dream box

MW35
14-07-13, 21:31
I am trying to get commando 14.7 my dream box it successfully installs no problem and I get the FTA channels, but I cannot see it on my network in dream box control centre, anyone else experienced this problem or know how to fix it, never had this problem with the old gemini image. (Sorry if I broke any rules in the last post) think I know why DoH!!! Hope this one is ok..

abu baniaz
14-07-13, 22:13
There is no password on the image, this is probably why.

Set password using DCC telnet client.

Alternatively use filezilla, putty and notepad++.

MW35
15-07-13, 11:54
Thank you for the reply, but what I'm saying is when I do a scan in dream box control centre, it finds everything on my network, but not the DM 500 with this image, sees it perfectly with the Gemini image. But the some reason not the commando image.

satcat
15-07-13, 12:24
make sure you have a IP from your router,,if not set DHCP in network, then save .. and reboot box,cheers satcat

MW35
15-07-13, 13:49
Right this is what I got, I go into network settings DHCP is on, click on show active network settings everything seems ok there, but even if I enter the IP address it gives me manually into dream box control centre centre, it doesn't work I get an error message,

abu baniaz
15-07-13, 13:57
Do you have the same problem using Filezilla instead of DCC?

MW35
15-07-13, 14:12
rite network sorted can now see dream box, thanks all for your help, but I cannot see any cccam.cfg file or option to set up cccam sorry to be a pain but where are they? As I thought it had built-in cccam.

abu baniaz
15-07-13, 14:36
Commando is an FTA image. There are no cams or configs contained. You will have to source them yourself.

MW35
15-07-13, 14:45
all done now thanks all :)