PDA

View Full Version : Technomate 2T OE HD problem

finko1672
14-07-13, 19:57
Hi just wondering has any one come across any HD channels stopping and starting.I updated my box with the on line update and now this is happening.All other channels seem fine.

Cheers

Larry-G
14-07-13, 19:59
yes its down to the drivers dated 01.07.2013, you can either use a earlier image or load a earlier driver set to fix this issue for the time being.

finko1672
14-07-13, 20:19
Hi i just ftp an older enigma2 ipk file to the receiver and it seems to be working again.:)

Cheers

finko1672
16-07-13, 22:56
Hi after working fine now my box has crashed and posted the message "We are really sorry,but your receiver encountered a software problem and needs to be restarted.Please send the log file created in HHD/ to vixlogs@worldofsatellite.com ".Ok when i try to restart the box it won't it gets to 100% and then shows this message again and just keeps going around in circles.I guess that update software on line is still playing around with the box.Anyone any ideas?Should i just reset the box and reload all original software/programs?:confused:

Larry-G
16-07-13, 23:17
Thats just a bootloop, a simple reflash will resolve this. but if you can FTP into the box to /home/root/logs and send us those logs we can see why it went into the bootloop in the first place.

finko1672
17-07-13, 07:05
Hi yeah thanks ill do that so .

Cheers

Largerbaloo
20-07-13, 12:04
I was having the same problem and rolled back to an older image and it was fine. Then a few days later my box stopped recognising my HDD. It shows the drive but as unmounted and wont initialise it, check the file system or anything? I tried updating to newest image in hope that the driver issued had been fixed and that it would sort the HDD problem but now I am stuck with both problems. My HDD will not do nothing and my HD channels all skip and jump. I have not got a Desktop computer to put the HDD into to format and start again and I cannot roll back to older firware using USB? The box detects new F/W, I press ok as instructed and about 30 seconds later box restarts and I still have latest image?

Where can I ftp the update folder to try it that way? I did it that way before but cannot recall where I put the update folder lol. Also will that option work with the HDD out as when I go to backup manager or image manager all i get is an error message about the disk needing formatting? Is there anyway to format without a pc?

As an alternative, how can i get an older driver set and transfer that?

finko1672
21-07-13, 21:56
Sorry not quite sure how to do that,Now my box is playin up again,and it wont allow me to flash the receiver it keeps goin around in a bootloop again.Ive sent my logs to world of satellite and haven't heard anything.Is there anything else i can try?

finko1672
26-07-13, 23:05
At last I got to flash the receiver,i forgot to disconnect the external Hard drive from the other usb port:eek:Cant believe i forgot to do that first.Its all running again.:thumbsup: