PDA

View Full Version : Just got the the HD1 PLus :D

iluukee
10-07-13, 20:01
Hi,

Just recived the HD 1 plus and i am very happy with it. Got the wifi, CCCAM, Crossepg and the channel list all sorted really quickly and easily. Quite suprised at how good it is tbh, just waiting on the HD to arrive so i can sort out the recordings etc.

I have a few questions though;

Where do i find the on demand plugins?
and do you guys recommend any plug ins?

Also on the VIX image how do i change is so when i enter a channel number (101 ) it goes straight to in a second or two with out me having to press select.

Really impressed with the box and also how quick it come from the sponsor.

If any one is interested or planning on buying the box i wouldn't mind doing a little review and also uploading a video to youtube as i cant find any on there.

thanks alot :)

s1m0nw
10-07-13, 20:09
on-demend plugin can be found in plugins menu Menu>plugins then press green button to view plugins availible to download

recommended plugins

ondemand
cacheflush
webradiofs
ice films (this you will need to download from forum and install manually)

as for the delay you cant change this this has been set to 5seconds for elderly folk who wont be as quick as u and i when typing numbers in

Larry-G
10-07-13, 21:00
Cacheflush is not something you should be using unless there is a good reason, such as with the Duo memory leak issues.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
10-07-13, 21:44
Cacheflush is not something you should be using unless there is a good reason, such as with the Duo memory leak issues.
Indeed, and so far I haven't heard of such issues related to the Ventons.

iluukee
10-07-13, 21:52
ive just installed it how do i uninstall? any more suggestions guys? also on the EPG how can i set it so when i type in a channel number it goes to that channel atm it just goes to a random channel :s

Larry-G
10-07-13, 21:59
on the EPG how can i set it so when i type in a channel number it goes to that channel atm it just goes to a random channel :s

you need to either load a premade bouquet with the correct channel numbers already set or use something like the ABM plugin that is built into the ViX image.

have a read of this.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?29128-HD-channels&highlight=how+setup+ABM

iluukee
10-07-13, 22:21
I already have the abm , not sure why it wokt let me type tge numbers in

Larry-G
10-07-13, 22:30
The numbers have different functions when in the GraphicalEPG. you used to be able to pull up individual channels by number in the way you want in the G-EPG but no longer. instead just press the TV button to pull up the bouquet list view while in the G-EPG and do it that way.

iluukee
11-07-13, 10:20
Just got my 500GB HD installed and i cant figure how to get everything recorded on to that. atm it is recording everything to my usb stick.. Every time i go to change it, i get a error message and the box reboots

Rob van der Does
11-07-13, 10:25
Did you initialse the HDD (menu --> System --> HDD)?
Abd when done: go to the mountmanager to set up the mounts properly (--> the HDD mounted as HDD; probably atm the USB-stick is).
After the reboot check the recording path and set it properly if it's not correct.