PDA

View Full Version : CCcam info plugin

potsan
12-10-10, 21:56
Hi Guys, Im an ex dreambox user & i used CCcam on Dbox
i also used a plugin called CCcam info ( told you what servers were online & what active clients
you had )

does anyone know VU+ if so where can I get it?? cheers.

Mr. Mister
12-10-10, 22:03
What image you using.. ??

grtmoby
12-10-10, 22:35
there is CCcam info for the duo which can be installed from the plugins download to almost all image. if using ViX 1.1 then it is installed by default, to call it use the blue button and u'll find it first in the menu

Tyler
12-10-10, 22:58
Can u use 2 different clines in the etc folder grtmoby?
If each one has several lines

grtmoby
12-10-10, 23:15
i guess u mean 2 different config files.

yes u can use as many as 5 different config files and change between them through CCcam info. each config file can has multiple clines in it as well

timmyp25
13-10-10, 19:50
i guess u mean 2 different config files.

yes u can use as many as 5 different config files and change between them through CCcam info. each config file can has multiple clines in it as well

How do you do this mate? I was going to ask if it was possible to choose a specific server using CCcam? i.e. if you have say 3 c-lines, can you select a specific one for CCcam to use?

grtmoby
13-10-10, 20:06
ok here u go

first u create the normal CCcam.cfg with all lines together
then, u put each line in a file and name them CCcam_0.cfg CCcam_1.cfg CCcam_2.cfg ...etc

now to choose which one u want, u press the blue button, choose cccam info, then press menu and u'll find ur three files there. choose the one u want to use and click on OK or the green button to activate.

U can also rename each file with a name so u can remember which is which ;) using the yellow key if i remember correctly (u'll find it named "Rename")

timmyp25
13-10-10, 20:16
ok here u go

first u create the normal CCcam.cfg with all lines together
then, u put each line in a file and name them CCcam_0.cfg CCcam_1.cfg CCcam_2.cfg ...etc

now to choose which one u want, u press the blue button, choose cccam info, then press menu and u'll find ur three files there. choose the one u want to use and click on OK or the green button to activate.

U can also rename each file with a name so u can remember which is which ;) using the yellow key if i remember correctly (u'll find it named "Rename")

Does the renamed file have to end in .cfg still? I'm getting a green screen after renaming then selecting.

Thanks

grtmoby
13-10-10, 20:32
no the renaming is just a normal name, like local, footy.... etc
and doesn't end with .cfg

it is just a way to make life easier remembering which one to use for what