PDA

View Full Version : [Venton Unibox HDx] Found a bug in latest image

reeves1985
07-07-13, 18:11
When using the epg to set timers in the latest image when I choose the option to add auto timer nothing happens and the timers don't get set. Also noticed at the sametime I tried to set the program to record once as well and it came up with conflicting timer but the programs it is saying it is conflicting with are on completely different days
Also I noticed after trying to set a timer it revers back to the current day and time
I saw this mentioned by somebody else

Rob van der Does
07-07-13, 18:30
First of all: 'the latest image' doesn't mean a thing to us. Please state the build number.

pooface
07-07-13, 18:39
Also, please include debug logs, and a step by step of how to reproduce...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

reeves1985
07-07-13, 18:47
Sorry the build number is 690

I just noticed there is now 692 out

Ill send the logs when I get home but it may be irrelevant now

Not sure how to reproduce the problem with the conflicting timer
But what I did initially was set a couple of auto timers from the epg yesterday
Then went to set some more today and it said conflicting timer when I looked at it it was conflicting with something on a totally different day it was just the same time of the day?

The second part about returning to current day after setting an auto time may have also been sorted in the latest build as I saw a post about this
What happens is from within the graphical epg if you set a auto timer for say a program that's on Thursday after you confirm it it returns to the current day or today at the time the auto timer was set for

So if say for example the apprentice is on at 9pm Wednesday and I set an auto timer once I confirm it the epg returns to today at 9pm

reeves1985
07-07-13, 19:21
The conflicting timer issue is sorted in the 692 build
So nothing to add about that

The second issue is still present in build 692

In build 683 it worked and didn't revert back to current day after auto timer was set

BubbleBalls
07-07-13, 20:47
The second issue is still present in build 692
In build 683 it worked and didn't revert back to current day after auto timer was set
Andy, in another thread, said he was looking into it.

Tapatalker

reeves1985
07-07-13, 20:54
Thank knew I'd seen something about it in another thread just couldn't remember where it was to see what was said about a possible fix

BubbleBalls
07-07-13, 21:10
EPG returns to showing today after setting timer
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=29702

Tapatalker