PDA

View Full Version : Need help with locked channels on Vu+ Duo

clarkecolin
06-07-13, 11:34
Hi all,

I'm only new to this site today and new to Vu+ Duo also. I've setup with someone to receive sky on the Vu+ Duo and she has sent me on a CCcam.cfg file and Dreambox Control Center E2.

I've connected to the Vu+ Duo on the Dreambox Control Center E2.

She sent me on a new CCcam.cfg file via email and asked me to replace the current CCcam.cfg file under FTP/usr/keys.

This I have done and saved.

Here's where I'm becoming stuck...

(Firstly let me say that she is going to send me on a flash drive with files to load directly to the box but I'd like to be able to get up and running before then if at all possible).

Once the file is saved I then go to the Vu+ Duo and go into Softcam Manager and the file doesn't exist.

I also tried copying the CCcam.cfg file in Dreambox Control Center E2 to FTP/usr/softcams and when I go back into the Softcam Manager on the Vu+ Duo the file CCcam.cfg is present in select with a green tick in the box beside it and nothing after Active:

When I press start the following message appears 'No config files found, please setup CCcam first in/etc/CCcam.cfg.

Now I also tried copying over the new CCcam.cfg file on Dreambox Control Center E2 to FTP/etc and when I go back into Softcam Manager on Vu+ Duo and again I have exactly the same CCcam.cfg file with a green tick in the box beside and still nothing after Active:.
This time however when I start the CCcam.cfg file, I get the message 'Please wait while starting CCcam.cfg... and a circular timer below.

Yet when I go to view something like SKY1, SKY Sports or movies I get a blank screen and the card on the display area is in green, which is not lite on the free channel that I can view.

After each adjustment on the Dreambox Control Center E2 I do a reconnect.

Sorry for such a long post but I wanted to give as much info as possible so that someone might best be able to help.

Thanks in advance,

Colin

Sicilian
06-07-13, 11:37
Read the rules!