PDA

View Full Version : Forum upgraded to 4.2.1

Sicilian
06-07-13, 06:47
Guys, just upgraded the Forum to 4.2.1, please post any bugs/issues you find :thumbsup:

Sicilian
06-07-13, 07:34
For the IE10 users out there you should now find that ENTER key is working correctly when using any of the quick editors.

baz135
06-07-13, 09:46
I seem to have problem when signing in after signing in I am taken back to home page and asked to signin again, however if I then click "What's New" I find I am signed in. For some reason the home page does not recognise I have signed in, but other pages do.

Sicilian
06-07-13, 09:52
I seem to have problem when signing in after signing in I am taken back to home page and asked to signin again, however if I then click "What's New" I find I am signed in. For some reason the home page does not recognise I have signed in, but other pages do.

Clear your cache in your browser.

baz135
06-07-13, 10:33
Thanks for advice Sicilian I did what you said but still have problem when using Firefox. Works OK with other browsers, Chrome & IE.

The problem is obviously with Firefox, I will see if I can resolve problem, thanks again.

Sicilian
06-07-13, 11:18
Firefox is perfect here.

Log out.
Go to your browser homepage.
Clear everything in Firefoxc history under Tools > Options > Privacy tab > Clear recent history > Set to everything.
Close Firefox and re-open.

baz135
06-07-13, 12:07
Thanks again, that did the trick, much appreciated.

You are a star