PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Channel History Problem In 685

StuBFrost
02-07-13, 07:16
Hi

I was on version 649 and upgraded to 685 by doing a fresh install and restoring previous settings and I have a slight issue with the channel history.

When the history is full and I go to a new channel, the history correctly shows the channel at the top of the list. If I go to another channel in the list and then view the history again, the previous channel has disappeared from the list.

Thanks

Stuart

andyblac
02-07-13, 10:09
Hi

I was on version 649 and upgraded to 685 by doing a fresh install and restoring previous settings and I have a slight issue with the channel history.

When the history is full and I go to a new channel, the history correctly shows the channel at the top of the list. If I go to another channel in the list and then view the history again, the previous channel has disappeared from the list.

Thanks

Stuart

thats correct, as you changed history point, think of it like restoring a backup, then changing a file, the file before the restore is now gone.

StuBFrost
02-07-13, 10:29
thats correct, as you changed history point, think of it like restoring a backup, then changing a file, the file before the restore is now gone.

Sorry Andy but I'm not sure what you mean..... Isn't the last channel viewed always shown at the top of the list and the channel at the very bottom of the list removed ?

StuBFrost
02-07-13, 18:15
I seem to have another problem. If I use zero to zap to the first channel and delete the history, the history list shows just the channel I am on as expected. If I use the tv button to choose a channel on a different bouquet, the history is restored to what it was before pressing zero.

Is it a bug or just happening for me ?

StuBFrost
03-07-13, 07:50
OK, seems to be just me. Guess I'll roll back to 649.

BubbleBalls
03-07-13, 10:46
I seem to have another problem. If I use zero to zap to the first channel and delete the history, the history list shows just the channel I am on as expected. If I use the tv button to choose a channel on a different bouquet, the history is restored to what it was before pressing zero.

Is it a bug or just happening for me ?

Just tried this on my Duo (683) and Quad (687) and zap history is indeed restored when TV button is pressed.

Tapatalker

Rob van der Does
03-07-13, 10:55
Just tried this on my Duo (683) and Quad (687) and zap history is indeed restored when TV button is pressed.
Yep, you're right; I'll issue a bugreport.
Thanks for reporting.

StuBFrost
03-07-13, 11:16
Oh great, thought I was going mad :)

StuBFrost
17-07-13, 11:00
I've looked at the list of changes for recent updates but couldn't see any mention of this being fixed yet so has it or is it still being looked at ?

Thanks

StuBFrost
19-07-13, 11:10
I've looked at the list of changes for recent updates but couldn't see any mention of this being fixed yet so has it or is it still being looked at ?

Thanks

Can anybody confirm ?

judge
19-07-13, 11:33
Can anybody confirm ?

takes a bit of time to get to all/fix any bug reports...
please be patient.

Rob van der Does
19-07-13, 11:41
This is work in progress.

StuBFrost
19-07-13, 13:12
Ok thanks.

andyblac
20-07-13, 08:44
should be fixed for next build. [702]