PDA

View Full Version : Re Vhannibals lists?

Armpit1UK
01-07-13, 14:01
Hi Folks, I've been using the Vhannibal motor lists for a while now since the boot loop problem with the catseye list started. All is absolutely fine apart from I've noticed Dave HD, Watch HD and a few others have now been replaced with numbers although the names clearly show when I check the bouquets in Dreambox Edit. The channels still work so it's not a major problem.
Anyone else having the same problem, and any ideas how to fix it?

scottmcroberts
01-07-13, 14:08
I use the same settings, Dave and Watch did disappear last week or the week before, updated ABM and got them back with the correct text.

Armpit1UK
01-07-13, 14:11
Can you use vhannibals motor settings and ABM together?

scottmcroberts
01-07-13, 14:15
I do, works a treat. Once Vhannibal installed use abm, you can the choose which order you want to see providers and whether you want to create full bouquets for each provider. I didn't bother with that and just selected Sky Scotland for the top and then left the rest as Vhannibal settings. Makes it nice and simple if you want to add channels to other bouquets etc.

pooface
01-07-13, 14:15
I use vhannibals and autobouquets together no problems. I like to edit vhannibals to my liking, then transfer to box. Then run autobouquets to add 28.2...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Armpit1UK
01-07-13, 17:15
Thanks, didn't realise that. I'll give it a go this evening!

scottmcroberts
01-07-13, 17:22
no problem

Armpit1UK
02-07-13, 13:58
I tried the ABM last night and the channels didn't change, they stayed as numbers. Is there something I'm missing?

scottmcroberts
02-07-13, 15:12
How old is the vhannibal motor settings that you are using, the onl "numbered channel" I get is STV HD as I had to manually scan it in, I am using the Vhannibal settings from mid June.

satmanbasil
02-07-13, 16:33
Hi mate

I use these settings and i edit out what i dont need using dreamset editor simply after installing latest setting list go to the transponder choose the service you wish to rename and right click selecting services properties and rename the channel ticking the checkbox under flags untouched by std that will lock the name stopping any over air change made. when done upload and reboot your receiver.

Armpit1UK
03-07-13, 13:44
I am using the most recent version of Vhannibals list so I hoped it would overwrite the info on the box but it didn't. Presumably I can use Dreambox Edit to change the names as satanbasil suggests? Will give it a go anyway.

abu baniaz
03-07-13, 17:32
You can delete the UK bouquets from Vhannaibal's list before transferring? That way, the UK ones will be the ones created by ABM or AB.