PDA

View Full Version : Movie streaming services

stu_iow
30-06-13, 10:21
Hi all,

I am running VIX on my duo, will do the same with teh duo2 when i get it too.

I want to know if there is a way to be able to use services like netflix/love film / nowtv on our boxes?

I have had to move my ps3 to another room to able to get a tv to use while the misses rots away in front of our living room tv but in doing so, now have lost teh opportunity to use such services in the living room.

Many thanks,
Stuart

Larry-G
30-06-13, 10:25
none of those services are available legally or otherwise on the enigma2 platform at present but if they were i can not see any reason why they would not work on the upcoming Vu+ Duo2.

At present the only movie streaming services you can use are the illegal ones such as 1channel or icefilms, you also could try the legal services provided by the OnDemand plugin such as the BBCi player and ITV player ( 4OD is currently out of action due to changes made on their end ).

Mike69
01-07-13, 09:44
Hi all,

I want to know if there is a way to be able to use services like netflix/love film / nowtv on our boxes?

There are legal movie streaming services, some of which here:,
http://streamingmoviereviews.com/ There are 3 services (iMoviesclub, mymoviepass and moviescapital) on there that allow legal streaming of movies that should work on the opera browser. Has anyone tried one?

Thanks for information!