PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Service unavailable!

s7uat
27-06-13, 18:18
I have the latest version of Vix (683) installed on my Solo2. When I transfer a channel list (catseyes, vhannibal, etc) I get channel lists that just display <n/a> and the when I select one I get the following error:

Service Unavailable!
Check tuner configuration!

I have used Vix for the last 1/2 years and never had a problem. Now I can't even get a channel list working.

Has anyone else got the same problem?

abu baniaz
27-06-13, 18:55
What is your tuner config on receiver? What is your tuner config in real life?

satcat
27-06-13, 19:01
theres a known problem withe latest catseye listings m8,, see can you get another one,, cheers satcat

s7uat
27-06-13, 19:26
theres a known problem withe latest catseye listings m8,, see can you get another one,, cheers satcat

I've tried a known 'good' catseyes version and 2 or 3 different ones. All have the same issue

satcat
27-06-13, 19:32
Try a different list from some one else m8,, or from the feeds under "settings",, and reboot the box..............cheers satcat

s7uat
27-06-13, 19:38
Try a different list from some one else m8,, or from the feeds under "settings",, and reboot the box..............cheers satcat

Mate I've tried SGT, Vhannibal and Catseyes. All don't work.

Stanman
27-06-13, 19:38
Try Vhannibals working fine here. Catseye had problems but all his recent ones were fine.

You were asked this before but no answer, what is your tuner configuration as its the case if your tuners cannot get the channel it will be unavailable.

s7uat
27-06-13, 20:12
I dont believe it to be a channel listing fault as i've tried lots of different ones and ones I know used to work with my older version of Vix. In fact if I use an old version of Vix I don't get this problem.

Tuner A: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NiM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Single
Sats: 28.2E
Tuner B: BCM7356 DVB-S2 NiM (internal) (DVB-S2)
Positioner: USALS

abu baniaz
27-06-13, 23:34
whatever the cause, your receiver thinks the tuner cannot use the SATs with n/a.

GAH2402
28-06-13, 10:49
Hi,

As previously mentioned thre is/was an issue with Catseye settings, which gave me a simliar problem to yours on my Duo. It totally changed my tuner configuration. Although the fix seemed to be replacing the satellites.xml file, that didn't work for me and I had to revert to saved backup image and then download the new Catseye settings with a replacment sateliites.xml file. i guess what I'm trying to say is simply downloading a new or previously used channel list didn't solve my problem, so if I was you I'd reflash the box from scratch or with an older backup of your own.

GAH