PDA

View Full Version : Vu+ Duo2

alba1978
25-06-13, 21:15
I had an email tonight from some satellite shop informing me that the new Duo2 i can preorder the new duo for £449 with 2 dvbs2 tuners. Anyone knows when the forum sponsor will be selling them

zoro25
25-06-13, 23:03
+1 also waiting for the sponsor site to be updated.

Larry-G
25-06-13, 23:05
as soon as the price for the uk is announced the sponsor will start taking pre-orders, until this time any one offering them for pre-order is doing so at a guess at best. personally i would not part with any money until the price is known for a fact.

Rob van der Does
26-06-13, 07:04
as soon as the price for the uk is announced the sponsor will start taking pre-orders, until this time any one offering them for pre-order is doing so at a guess at best. personally i would not part with any money until the price is known for a fact.
Exactly. Sponsor just informed me that for the UK no price has been set yet, so indeed be careful.
And from experience we know that sponsor always offers good prices (and service), so IMHO it's worthwhile waiting a bit. And in the end sponsor will have the boxes in stock at the very same day as any other retailer.

stevesom
26-06-13, 09:43
Maybe daft bit i gather the vix image is ready for this new duo. I also had the email for preorder 8th of july.

Rob van der Does
26-06-13, 09:46
Maybe daft bit i gather the vix image is ready for this new duo.
New images will be announced as usual. And only when announced it's ready :)

world-of-satellite.co.uk
26-06-13, 12:50
As per the email thats just been sent out via the Forum.

We are emailing all members regards certain retailers taking pre-orders and giving false information regards expected delivery date and price of the VU+ Duo2.

Please be aware that anyone giving expected delivery dates into the UK is giving mis-leading FALSE information.

The UK price has not been set, nor has the expected delivery date.

OFFICIAL news on the VU+ Duo2 price and release date will be posted on the Forum, www.world-of-satellite.com

Once the OFFICIAL price and release dates are confirmed www.world-of-satellite.co.uk will commence taking pre-orders.

Until Official news is confirmed we advise all members to be very careful regards placing pre-orders anywhere.

www.world-of-satellite.com

www.world-of-satellite.co.uk