PDA

View Full Version : Lost All Channels

tony081
25-06-13, 16:41
Hi, since updating Catseye bouquet, Ive lost all signals. I can only get Ch4 and one other on 28.2, no channels elsware.
Ive updated Sat files, changed bouquets, re-installed image, changed image, re flashed. Un-installed and re-installed Cccam 2.3.0.1
Running Vu+duo, changed tuners also just in case.
On re-scan no channels are holding or saving, only 2 download onto 28.2
Any Help Please would be greatly appreciated.

Mr. Mister
25-06-13, 18:03
Dish alignment.. ????

What dish you have.. ??

Is it fixed or motorized.. ??

tony081
25-06-13, 19:18
Its a 1 meter, motorized, moving ok when changing satellites, can not confirm about the alignment, although it was working before downloading bouquet, got it working again with a backup restore, but then stupidly formatted hdd because of freezing, re-installed latest bouquet again and it all went down again and I've tried everything to sort it, getting desperate, been on it for a while now.

Mr. Mister
25-06-13, 19:38
Are you sure that your latitude and longitude is correct.. ?

tony081
25-06-13, 20:16
Yes. I assume they don't change, always used the same.

satmanbasil
25-06-13, 20:28
Hi mate

Double check you selected the right satellite that your dish is pointing at if you have remote or buttons to move the dish manual do this incase for some reason your setup for dish is wrong use the sat finder in setup to go to known transponder pref FTA one then move east/west to see if the signal improves .

Also suggest using a different setting incase the once you have is corrupted or has a glitch

kegrka
25-06-13, 20:34
have you checked to see if they are in the setup (long/lat east /west/north etc ).as when a fresh image is installed you have to input them again , and check whether your east /west is set correctly had same problem as yourself , plus wind had moved my dish a tad so instead of inputting say 0.665 I inputted 0.685 and this put me back on the sat, then I reset my dish knowing my list was ok, you could try another channel list then go back to your preferred list:)

tony081
25-06-13, 23:28
Tried all suggestions, still no good. I cant understand why i have no fta, only the 2 channels available.
Is it possible LNB gone down? All I get is tune failed!!
Systems seems corrupt/ SNR appears then disappears, had enough. whats the best box to buy if this has gone down?

GAH2402
26-06-13, 17:52
Hi,

I'd try reinstalling an image backup if you have one, there arr other people having issues with catseye channel lists at the moment.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8553-Catseye-Enigma1-Enigma-2-Settings-thread-Please-discuss-here/page10&highlight=catseye

GAH