PDA

View Full Version : IPTV List Updater - Working Version

The Lambton Worm
25-06-13, 08:20
The ipk file that phoenix posted in the other thread doesn't work on ET9xxx because of a naming conflict. I've renamed it so it does and is posted below.

Rob van der Does
25-06-13, 08:27
Not sure what you mean and what you did exactly; the posted IPK works fine on my ET9200 & 5000 and will also be on the feeds.

The Lambton Worm
25-06-13, 09:24
When I tried to install the ipk file posted by phoenix I got a syntax error "wasn't expecting (" and the file failed to install. I then renamed the ipk from "all (1).ipk" to "all_1.ipk" and it installed correctly.

I also tried renaming it to "all 1.ipk" and that didn't work either. I guess the issue is either the "(", the space or both.

Rob van der Does
25-06-13, 10:34
So you just changed the name of the IPK (which makes no difference at all) or the name on the build-in control file (which should work)?

The Lambton Worm
25-06-13, 12:32
Just the name of the ipk and it installed correctly. I wouldn't know where to start on the other bit.

If I get a chance tonight I'll do it again and get a screen dump and post it up on this thread.

philmein
25-06-13, 20:19
Had the same error solo2 fix I got rid of the (1) and it worked fine
Had the same error as ltw. Just a simple rename was required

Rob van der Does
26-06-13, 05:31
Ahh, sorry, my oversight: brackets are indeed not allowed in the name of an ipk.
Anyway: build 684 is now online, so the plugin should be available via the feeds.