PDA

View Full Version : NFS, Samba stop working - is there a command to force restart?

deckymckeown
24-06-13, 22:46
I have updated to the latest blackhole image, everything was working fine until i installed all my sat lists, plugins etc and after making a full back up to my internal hard drive now when the receiver starts NFS and samba , mediatomb etc are not running and when i go to turn them on from the menu they all show stopped and pressing red does not restart them again.

This is causing me problems because i had configured an NFS share of the hard drive to my solo in the other room and the solo also uses the hard drive on the vu duo for reading epg data.

Is there a command that can be used to force NFS and Samba to restart again? I seem to remember the odd problem like this with a previous version of blackhole image but after a restart or 2 it was normally fine.

Could it be a memory issue? Just to note as well, i also have a seperate USB swapfile configured although when i go into this menu it is also showing deativated and cant be activated again.

Any ideas guys?

Thanks