PDA

View Full Version : [XP1000] timeshift subtitle disappear?

zenith
23-06-13, 20:06
hi was originally on build 678 xp1000 receiver and use subtitles a fair bit and have now upgraded to 683 and now notice that the subtitles don`t carry on when timeshift is used but was working on the 678?
basically have to switch off and then back on again to enable?
have i missed something at all?
hope someone can help?

Rob van der Does
24-06-13, 05:56
Strange: we did have a problem in this area for a long time: it has been fixed in build 659 and should still be fine.
I'll try to reproduce this.

Rob van der Does
24-06-13, 06:23
I just tried and subs are indeed still fine in timeshift.

Be aware that after pausing/rewinding you should allow the subs some time to get synchronised again.

zenith
22-07-13, 16:58
I just tried and subs are indeed still fine in timeshift.

Be aware that after pausing/rewinding you should allow the subs some time to get synchronised again.

i am on build 702 and it still does not show subtitles when timeshift on even when waiting for syncing.

Rob van der Does
23-07-13, 11:08
i am on build 702 and it still does not show subtitles when timeshift on even when waiting for syncing.
You're correct: the issue is back. We now have to switch subs off & on to get them working after pausing live-TV

Rob van der Does
24-07-13, 08:11
Fixed for next build.
Thanks for reporting.

zenith
03-09-20, 22:51
hi was originally on build vu solo 2 receiver and use subtitles a fair bit and have now upgraded to image 5.3.039 and now notice that the subtitles don`t carry on when timeshift is used but was working originally?
basically have to switch off and then back on again to enable?
have i missed something at all?
hope someone can help?