PDA

View Full Version : andriod version of dreambox edit?

joes
23-06-13, 13:53
hi all
is there an andriod version of dreambox edit that can transfer channel list to my vuduo?
thanks
joe
:)

Larry-G
23-06-13, 16:48
hi all
is there an andriod version of dreambox edit that can transfer channel list to my vuduo?
thanks
joe
:)

Not that I know of.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

duoduo
23-06-13, 22:23
Would be an awesome app to have, pain in the arse sometimes having to reboot laptop for simple tasks

judge
23-06-13, 22:30
shouldn't any android ftp app do it?

pooface
23-06-13, 22:40
Would be an awesome app to have, pain in the arse sometimes having to reboot laptop for simple tasks

For more simple changing of bouquets, you can do it via the remote Dimitri. Press menu in bouquets, and enable edit mode...

shouldn't any android ftp app do it?

Wouldn't allow you to easily change channels around though. Just to ftp the bouquets back and forth...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

judge
23-06-13, 22:58
Yeah, using ftp is just a basic solution for pre-made bouquets...
TBH, I don't think I've used DBE since ABM was added to the image, using the remote to make the odd channel change to my favourites bouquet is a lot easier when ABM picks up any changes...
Saying that, I'm still only using 28.2E so not sure how much hassle it would be with multiple sats.

Rob van der Does
24-06-13, 06:02
As DBE is a very powerful tool with many options, it's very unlikely to be adapted to Android or so.
And besides: I'm pretty sure you won't want to do such complicated tasks on a phone or tablet.......