PDA

View Full Version : Official Smit Irdeto CAM and JSC Irdeto card a non starter....

Ghostleader
22-06-13, 21:07
Only had this box for three days but this bug is doing my head in, upon inserting my known working card and CAM the reciever "see's" it and you can go into the CAM menu via the CAM manager in VIX, you can look at the cards details etc, but when you go to any of the JSC channels the screen just remains black, no Modual Command prompt, nothing! If I check the CAM again via the option, its still seen and can be interacted with but no ecms are seen being handled if you check in "monitor" option of the CAMs sub menu, WTF!? In the mean time I have fired in CCcam and a Irdeto config to use the built in reader. Everything is up to date and I'm using Vix build 683. Bug? Tried both slots, but that was me nust clutching at straws lol

judge
22-06-13, 22:51
sorry, no idea about this card...
do any entitlements show up in the Cccam menu?
Have you tried other cams such as Oscam?

scoot1690
23-06-13, 12:42
got the exact same thing but managed to sort it eventually m8 pm me if you want to know how to sort it

Stanman
23-06-13, 13:04
What is the point of PM help, if it does not break the forum rules, which it should not with an official cam, post the solution here so that others in the future who come across the thread via search or goole can benefit from it.

Ghostleader
23-06-13, 19:34
Yes its a official CAM made by shitty SMIT, but has always worked fine on everything from a Forte Star, Technomate 5402HD,Vu+ Solo etc , So help please! Lol

duoduo
23-06-13, 20:45
Confused.com?? How is that explain how you solved the issue?

abu baniaz
24-06-13, 00:38
Confused.com?? How is that explain how you solved the issue?
He didn't fix it, it is Scoot1690 who seems to have fixed it.

@Ghostleader, is this thread any good to you?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?28804-Have-legit-AJS-card-but-can-t-get-it-to-work-on-my-new-TM-2T

Ghostleader
24-06-13, 09:24
Nup, not fixed, loaded the receiver with CCcam and a config, thats not ideal for me though as I want to actually to use the CAM slots for CAMs with other cards, call me crazy but that IS what CAM slots are for.

Ghostleader
24-06-13, 11:24
He didn't fix it, it is Scoot1690 who seems to have fixed it.

@Ghostleader, is this thread any good to you?

Thanks Abu, but I read that thread and the guys solution was to read the card in the card reader, which I have already set up because the Irdeto CAM will not play nice with the receiver. Maybe its a issue with Vix, or this build at least.