PDA

View Full Version : auto bouquets maker cannot read data

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 09:02
hi
was looking through channel list this morning and seen DAVEhd and WATCH HD missing, went to a b m tried scan but said that autoboquetsmaker cannot read data, when I go to these channels it says something like sid not found in pat . its only these channels that is affected
anyone got any ideas on how to get these channels back
thanks

shizik
22-06-13, 10:30
i did full scan on 28.2 and i found only DAVE HD , WATCH HD still missing

abu baniaz
22-06-13, 11:37
Maybe something wrong with the channels. Both channels have issues using Vhannibal's list as well as Lraizer's autobouquets.

LraiZer
22-06-13, 14:16
must be an image or box issue!

running a self compiled openpli 2.1 image on dm800se...
have just tested LraiZer's Autobouquets plugin with Granada HD area and both Dave HD and Watch HD are picked up and show just fine.
have finally got round to installing AutoBouquetsMaker on this image also to test if it worked, and this also picked up those two channels and showed just fine.

no issues what so ever with the generated bouquets using either AutoBouquets E2 plugin or the AutoBouquetsMaker plugin i complied to test with my self compiled openpli 2.1 on dm800se.

what areas are not working?

river-rat
22-06-13, 14:31
there is 21 channels that have moved, dave HD went 4 days ago and moved ,sky disney and select have moved plus othersi

autoboquetsmaker works fine and all the channels are there on my box. i use catseyes as have a motor dish , so have had to use dreamedit and rescan to keep them up to date
also found out some off the channel codes (srvid) have changed as well

TopBuzz
22-06-13, 15:32
I had the same issue, I found that auto bouquets maker now has a Sky Scotland, IRL and UK providers. I had to change mine, works ok now.

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 19:21
hi top buzz , how or what did you change ive seen there is a sky Scotland

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 19:25
lraizer box is months old and never had an issue until this morning , when I try to do a scan in auto bouquet maker it says it cannot read data so its obviously not scanning for some reason any help would be grateful

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 19:31
just phoned friend as he has same box as me and a lot newer than mine, his channels watch hd and dave hd are missing with others missing too so its definitely not box his autobouquetmaker scan also states cannot read data

Larry-G
22-06-13, 19:46
just phoned friend as he has same box as me and a lot newer than mine, his channels watch hd and dave hd are missing with others missing too so its definitely not box his autobouquetmaker scan also states cannot read data

working perfectly here on all of my boxes.

Rob van der Does
22-06-13, 19:49
We are aware of a bug in ABM related to a motorised dish in use. Is that the case?

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 19:57
no the boxes in question are fixed not motorised

dougieduncan
22-06-13, 20:01
sorry the dishes are fixed

TopBuzz
23-06-13, 10:33
hi top buzz , how or what did you change ive seen there is a sky Scotland

I changed my region from skyuk to the region in sky scotland, I'm on vix build 683

Sometimes I need to swing my motor to 28e in order for AB to work.

Rob van der Does
23-06-13, 11:08
Sometimes I need to swing my motor to 28e in order for AB to work.
That's the bug we have in ABM atm: 'parking' the motor on 28.2E before using ABM sometimes does the trick.

dougieduncan
23-06-13, 11:22
update:: I also have no mtv ,Disney ,select, tcm hd along with watch hd & dave hd now , strange as it was only dave & watch that was missing last night also a few sports channels missing now, tried changing providers order and bouquets maker scanned until it came to sky uk then it displayed cannot read data , anyone know what do next

saxon
23-06-13, 12:06
i found that on my duo i had to move the motor to 28.2E first before scanning once i did that ABU work perfect been like that for a bit

Larry-G
23-06-13, 12:14
The motor problem where ABM does not get a lock on sky unless the motor is pointing towards 28.2 east and the issue with black channels is not related.

1. There is a issue that we are aware of with ABM when used on motorised setups in which ABM can not get a lock on sky uk unless you leave the motor parked on 28.2 east before the scan takes place.

2. The issue with the newly moved HD channels not clearing is not related to ABM, as those affected users can not clear these channels at all whether ABM scanned them in or Lraizers Auto bouquets plugin or a third party bouquet pack for that matter. I'm not sure what the issue here is but it's not ABM related.
You can check if these channels have been scanned in properly by comparing the new service references for them, my self i'm not having any issues with these channels and they are working on all 7 receivers i run.

Rob van der Does
23-06-13, 18:48
1. There is a issue that we are aware of with ABM when used on motorised setups in which ABM can not get a lock on sky uk unless you leave the motor parked on 28.2 east before the scan takes place.
Or to 13.0E depending on the providers used in ABM.

dougieduncan
24-06-13, 07:38
fixed :: ok got all channels back up and running now , im on a fixed dish , went into providers in a b m got rid of sky uk and scanned as topbuzz stated sky Scotland which appeared last week, for some reason it was stating could not read data on sky uk , after scanning all channels are now showing

abu baniaz
24-06-13, 10:08
If you say what the failed settings were, they can be looked at and fixed properly.

rinaldi82
25-06-13, 14:28
I had this issue too, got an updated list of the new transponder details for Dave HD etc and performed a manual service scan on it, not sure if I can post the site I got the list from here. Also did the same to get BBC RB HD for the tennis :cool: Just need to run autobouquet again to get them all sorted and DBedit to change the station name of BBC RB.

dougieduncan
25-06-13, 16:48
abu it didn't say what setting failed it just stated that auto bouquets maker could not read data, got mates box showing full listings after scanning with sky Scotland instead of sky uk as well

rinaldi82
25-06-13, 16:51
Have you tried doing a full service scan to pick up the new transponders? I'm new to this but don't think a bouquet maker would tune in the new frequencies it would only pick up what is already there.

Larry-G
25-06-13, 16:58
Have you tried doing a full service scan to pick up the new transponders? I'm new to this but don't think a bouquet maker would tune in the new frequencies it would only pick up what is already there.

You dont need to do any form of scan prior to running ABM. I never do my self.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

rinaldi82
25-06-13, 17:01
You dont need to do any form of scan prior to running ABM. I never do my self.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Will ABM tune in channels if the transponder has changed? Would save a bit of hassle if so.

Larry-G
25-06-13, 17:23
Will ABM tune in channels if the transponder has changed? Would save a bit of hassle if so.

yes, thats exactly what it is designed for. ABM reads the data from the same feeds as a official sky receiver and builds its bouquets from that ( in under 2 minutes as well ).

rinaldi82
25-06-13, 17:28
yes, thats exactly what it is designed for. ABM reads the data from the same feeds as a official sky receiver and builds its bouquets from that ( in under 2 minutes as well ).

Cool I didn't realise it could do that, very handy to know, I thought it would be a bit time consuming to do manual scans or full service scans everytime a channel changed transponder. Is the built in ABM in Vix the best to use or is it worth downloading another?

Larry-G
25-06-13, 17:33
There are Two versions.

ABM = AutoBouquetMaker.

This is built into the ViX image by drfault, it is produced, maintained and updated on this foruma part of the OE-Alliance.

AB = AutoBouquets.

This is the version produced and maintained by LraiZer of the Ukcvs forum. This version was the first and original plugin to do this kind of thing, ABM was based on this idea although none of the code in AB was used in ABM.

you can use either of these in the ViX image and both will allow you to do slightly different things depending upon your needs.

dougieduncan
25-06-13, 20:25
hi again , another mate phoned me who has same box saying channels missing , went to his done the same as other 2 boxes , set sky uk to no in providers and set Scotland sky to yes , all channels up and running , so its not image or box problems its scanning sky uk in autobouquets maker that seems to be problems,all the boxes in question are fixed and not motorised

abu baniaz
25-06-13, 20:52
Do you know which channels are missing?

Have you enabled freesat and set region?

What are all the settings you have? This will help replicate your issue and lead to a fix if possible.

dougieduncan
25-06-13, 21:30
abu yes channels that were missing are stated in earlier thread, freesat has been enabled and region set, as stated earlier this only happened a few days ago when going through listings and found there were some missing
before that it was working great
the settings I have now (all working ) in a b m providers freesat - yes sky Scotland - yes sky uk - no , scan works fine when providers are set to this,
when sky uk is set to yes it doesn't read data , fixed dish

Larry-G
25-06-13, 23:14
hi again , another mate phoned me who has same box saying channels missing , went to his done the same as other 2 boxes , set sky uk to no in providers and set Scotland sky to yes , all channels up and running , so its not image or box problems its scanning sky uk in autobouquets maker that seems to be problems,all the boxes in question are fixed and not motorised

I have never used the sky Scotland option but always use freesat and sky uk and have not missed a singe channel yet, same is true for the two receivers i set up with sky Ireland for the Irish channels.

abu baniaz
25-06-13, 23:49
@DougieDuncan,
Many thanks for your post. However, to fix the issue the authors would need the "failed" settings so that they can replicate it.

dougieduncan
26-06-13, 00:10
where will I find the failed settings

abu baniaz
26-06-13, 00:27
Sorry if I was not clear, thete is no file etc. Please type exactly what the settings you used which do not work.

Someone can then set it up exactly as you did and hopefully encounter the same problem you did.

drx360
26-06-13, 00:41
just to confirm all working on my box, just done a scan as i noticed a few were missing, i run a motorized and static usually have to switch the motor off while i do a uk & ireland scan and that works for me.

rinaldi82
26-06-13, 17:11
There are Two versions.

ABM = AutoBouquetMaker.

This is built into the ViX image by drfault, it is produced, maintained and updated on this foruma part of the OE-Alliance.

AB = AutoBouquets.

This is the version produced and maintained by LraiZer of the Ukcvs forum. This version was the first and original plugin to do this kind of thing, ABM was based on this idea although none of the code in AB was used in ABM.

you can use either of these in the ViX image and both will allow you to do slightly different things depending upon your needs.

Sorry guys if this is hijacking the thread somewhat but where can I get AB from? I looked through the plugin's that are available for download but couldn't see it there, does it have to be downloaded onto a PC then installed via FTP? If so is it available at the site mentioned above?

Larry-G
26-06-13, 17:20
you can get it here to install manually.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&highlight=autobouquets

dougieduncan
26-06-13, 18:17
abu the settings I had were in autobouquets maker providers, sky uk enabled, free sat enabled , sky Ireland, enabled, now had these settings on the box since I got it and ran great and had abm to update daily, as I say checked listings and noticed channels missing so went into abm and tried to scan , but it stated cannot read data, so as topbuzz another member said was to try and scan sky Scotland , so I disabled sky uk and enabled sky Scotland and put my region in and it scanned all channels , im afraid that's all the settings that I know