PDA

View Full Version : some problems with VIX image on my box

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 09:39
Hi, I have flashed with new vix image. I have previously had PLI and VTI. Both of these, in my opinion, do not have as good features as VIX, however I have 2 problems.

Problem 1.
i run a motor on LNB1 and a fixed dish on LNB2. I use advanced setting for motor with diseq1.2, not using USALs, but with stored motor positions. If I do things to the settings of the box, update channel setting, rescan box etc, my box wont zap back to satellite and I have to switch of box and switch back on. This happens most times. I reflashed with VTI to check, and I did not have the problem.

Problem 2.
When I watch a MKV movie, if i try and fast forward, it goes forward, but when i push play, it goes back to where I was before.

Also, does the second info bar work? I cant find it in the plugins.
Thanks in advance for any help

Sicilian
10-10-10, 14:33
1. Have you tried usals?

2. I'll have to check this. Are you using VIX1.1 or 1.0?

3. Yes press ok twice ;)

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 14:45
1. Have you tried usals?

3. Yes press ok twice ;)

I cannot get fine tuned enough with Usals so I set positions manually.

VIX 1.1

When I push ok twice, I do not get the programme info.

I now have another problem, the epg is not updating on any sat except 28, and when i use cross epg download, it makes box reset half way through.

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 14:47
1. Have you tried usals?

3. Yes press ok twice ;)

I cannot get fine tuned enough with Usals so I set positions manually.

VIX 1.1

When I push ok twice, I do not get the programme info.

I now have another problem, the epg is not updating on any sat except 28, and when i use cross epg download, it makes box reset half way through.

If I use rytec epg downloader, I get 0 events.

Sicilian
10-10-10, 14:54
Have you set your souces in RyVIX epg? Blue button, ryvix epg > blue button to set sources.

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 15:58
i have set sources, but not working. I have switched all options on cross epg to no or off, Rytec is now importing, so i hope this will update epg.

mrhdooley
10-10-10, 18:46
i have set sources, but not working. I have switched all options on cross epg to no or off, Rytec is now importing, so i hope this will update epg.

still not loading epg on other sats other than 28.......