PDA

View Full Version : auto bouquet

shuggy
16-06-13, 16:26
hi when trying to set up auto bouqet and get to scan im getting failed tuner timelock

venton hd1 twin tuner 1 feed in tho

judge
16-06-13, 16:29
No need for duplicate threads...
how have you tour tuners set-up?
maybe, try watching a recording & run ABM then so you kow the tuner is free.

shuggy
16-06-13, 16:33
tuner a set to 28.2 and tuner b set to equal to a only have 1 feed into tuner a not getting plugin either, says plugins are in unstable state don't know if 2 are combined thanx for the reply m8

shuggy
16-06-13, 16:53
screwd both cable in and its starts do do its thing but then says cannot read data

shuggy
16-06-13, 16:58
got them made phew thanx

Larry-G
16-06-13, 17:00
tuner a set to 28.2 and tuner b set to equal to a only have 1 feed into tuner a not getting plugin either, says plugins are in unstable state don't know if 2 are combined thanx for the reply m8

If you only have one feed equal to is the wrong option for the second tuner, it should be LOOPTHROUGH, as for ABM it will always try to use a free tuner so try as loopthrough or try with only tuner A setup for now.

The feeds are set to unstable because of a issue with the extrends and build 680 you need to activate the allow unstable feeds option.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

shuggy
16-06-13, 18:22
thanx phoenix how do I activate ustable feeds, the way my tv is set up I can see a portion of the left hand side of pic if u know what I mean, in case theres an option there

shuggy
16-06-13, 20:25
got it in software update or whatever thanx tho

Larry-G
16-06-13, 20:37
the way my tv is set up I can see a portion of the left hand side of pic if u know what I mean, in case theres an option there

google your TV make and model number for overscan and disable it. if thats not possible ( as a last resort ) adjust the OSD but i recomend disabling overscan because with overscan you loose a good portion of your tv screen on all modes not just the satellite receiver.

to adjust the OSD Menu> setup> system> user interface> position setup.