PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] on-demand

tagteam3283
15-06-13, 15:09
hi team,

is there any plugins for on-demand like BBC i-player etc?

Stanman
15-06-13, 15:12
PMSL, 142 posts and you missed all the threads?

VIX its built in called ONDEMAND and has all the UK ones bar 5OD.

Search the forum mate, plenty of threads

Larry-G
15-06-13, 15:12
yes and it's in the ViX image feeds called OnDemand.

sneakerp
16-06-13, 12:25
Hi I have looked in the plugin's download options, under extensions, but whilst it was available last week, it seems to have disappeared this week. I've just taken my box back to factory settings and started again (due to a HD issue) and would love to install OnDemand again, but don't see it listed.
Has it been removed temporarily due to an update to it?
Thanks

Larry-G
16-06-13, 13:02
OnDemand has never had any Download options for legal reasons, well not the official version we produce any way, I cant speak for the version's released as "DeViXed" by others.

OnDemand is still available to download via the image feeds as i installed it my self 2 days ago.

pooface
16-06-13, 15:09
Hi I have looked in the plugin's download options, under extensions, but whilst it was available last week, it seems to have disappeared this week. I've just taken my box back to factory settings and started again (due to a HD issue) and would love to install OnDemand again, but don't see it listed.
Has it been removed temporarily due to an update to it?
Thanks

When resetting back to defaults, I don't think it clears the installed plugins... just your settings (channels and set up of box etc)...

Try it out and see. If still not working, then might be best to just reflash anyway

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Rob van der Does
16-06-13, 16:55
When resetting back to defaults, I don't think it clears the installed plugins... just your settings (channels and set up of box etc)...
That is correct: only the file 'settings' and the channel/bouquet-lists (all in etc/enigma2) will be deleted.

tagteam3283
17-06-13, 21:54
cheers chaps, i found it and installed it on all three boxes

jeez can these boxes/ images get any better? i cant imagine anything else i could need on it.

one thing i have noticed when playing anything on my dou is that ff and rew work when going up to 8x but when going to 16x the picture freezes

Rob van der Does
18-06-13, 03:47
one thing i have noticed when playing anything on my dou is that ff and rew work when going up to 8x but when going to 16x the picture freezes
That will depend on what you playback: recordings will be fine. Anyway: this is H/W and driver dependant, so nothing we can do.

moogwai
28-06-13, 21:37
silly question......where are the image feeds??? looking in the plugins and cant see it!!!....am I being a dumb ass?....cant find ondemand plugin

found it

Larry-G
28-06-13, 21:44
The image feeds are the plugins.

OnDemand can be found in the extensions section of the plugins.