PDA

View Full Version : CCcam 2.1.13 suddenly inactive?

lscolman
09-10-10, 17:39
Hi,

CCcam was working fine this afternoon, then it became disabled.

Clicking start doesn't help. Restart has no effect, as it doesn't believe it's running.

I've attempted to remove the plugin, reinstalled. No help

Tried 2.1.14, which does the same, will not start

CCcam.cfg is present in the correct place and has full 777 permissions on the file.

Anyone have any ideas what's happened?

Cheers

fulabeer
09-10-10, 17:50
Modem/router gone down?

MyB5
11-10-10, 21:34
I have the same problem with CCcam 2.1.4. It stops 2-3 times every 24h..Only a few peers and eveything find with config file....why is this happening?

paul362
12-10-10, 08:32
I have had this happen once on Vix 1.1 as well !! also a friend of mine has this happening all the time on his Vix 1.1 ????

andyblac
12-10-10, 08:37
let me have a guess, none of you are using a swapfile ?, i am having to recode lots of stuff to get it work with the solo, up till now i have rewrote Sofcam Manager, Device Manager, Image Manager, so things should be a lot better memory wise in 1.2.

bjorntj
12-10-10, 09:28
let me have a guess, none of you are using a swapfile ?, i am having to recode lots of stuff to get it work with the solo, up till now i have rewrote Sofcam Manager, Device Manager, Image Manager, so things should be a lot better memory wise in 1.2.

I.e. we should be using a swap file?
(It is also happening to me, on a VU+ Duo...)

BTJ

paul362
12-10-10, 10:27
VU+ DUO for me and my friend too..

Why do we need to have a swop file please ??

satmanbasil
12-10-10, 11:29
Hi,

CCcam was working fine this afternoon, then it became disabled.

Clicking start doesn't help. Restart has no effect, as it doesn't believe it's running.

I've attempted to remove the plugin, reinstalled. No help

Tried 2.1.14, which does the same, will not start

CCcam.cfg is present in the correct place and has full 777 permissions on the file.

Anyone have any ideas what's happened?

Cheers

Hi mate

I would change your chmod to 755 so only you can write changes 777 allows all . also is it ur share thats down or other users?

regards
satmanbasil

MyB5
12-10-10, 22:29

Wrong...I'm using a swapfile on my Vu+ Duo (VIX 1.1). It's 128 mb on my usb stick.