PDA

View Full Version : FERGUSON 202E added webtv and internet

CAOMAC
12-06-13, 18:40
Good evening at all

a little question : is possible added a webtv on ferguson 202e? Between the default's webtv in the decoder there aren't the spanish webtv...is possible added? If yes how?

And the same question for the web site like youtube.....is possible added other like...i don't know....yahoo or facebook?

thanks in advance at all for any reply:D

Larry-G
13-06-13, 05:33
Good evening at all

a little question : is possible added a webtv on ferguson 202e? Between the default's webtv in the decoder there aren't the spanish webtv...is possible added? If yes how?

And the same question for the web site like youtube.....is possible added other like...i don't know....yahoo or facebook?

thanks in advance at all for any reply:D

This receive uses a closed source firmware so you cant add extra services as such.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Sicilian
13-06-13, 06:02
With the latest firmware there is a IPTV addon.

CAOMAC
13-06-13, 19:40
i have this latest downloaded....but now how can i had other channel...with iptv addon?

thanks and sorry for my incompetence....:confused:

Gaastra
16-06-13, 01:36
Im finding the same problem. When manualy entering the URL there is not enough length to add the whole URL. It wont allow enough letters/numbers to be entered. As yet ive not found any info on how to enter the URL`s via USB. Could you guys give us a pointer in the right dirrect please?
Is there a sticky or wiki on how to achive this?
Thanks.:confused: