PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] abm

yana
11-06-13, 21:22
Hi all,

Managed to get abm working fine. Excellent plugin so thank you to all the developers. I believe that abm can't do the german channels as yet because info was missing. I would like to do this manually. I have the box 1 month now and some german channels in my bouquets have to be updated. I have solo2 vix 3.0 build 679. 1m dish motorised (tm 2600). tuner a usals, b second cable...
My plan was to ftp the box using filezilla. pasting vhannibal E2 motor 09 glu into /enigma2 file. Would that update automatically my satellite xml file or was this already updated with vix image build 679? or do i need to do this manually with satellite xml.org.
many thanks for giving me advice

Mr. Mister
11-06-13, 21:34
If you have vhannibal E2 motor on your pc/lappy..

Why not just ftp them to your box with DreamboxEdit... ??

yana
11-06-13, 21:42
If you have vhannibal E2 motor on your pc/lappy..

Why not just ftp them to your box with DreamboxEdit... ??

many thanks for quick reply. I do use dbedit to change some of my bouquets but wasn't aware that you can upload vhannibal into dbedit. Once i have done that i just ftp then to the box and this will then automatically update the satellite xml?

Mr. Mister
11-06-13, 21:49
If you want to add a new satellites.xml file.. look here for new file..

http://satellites-xml.org/

Just add the newly generated xml file to your bouquets folder.. and send to your box again via DreamboxEdit

Come to think of it.. Im sure vhannibal adds a new satellites.xml file to his bouquets each time he releases a new set..

So no need to it.. Just use his latest bouquets found in the enigma2 setting section of this forum..

yana
11-06-13, 22:00
If you want to add a new satellites.xml file.. look here for new file..

http://satellites-xml.org/

Just add the newly generated xml file to your bouquets folder.. and send to your box again via DreamboxEdit

Come to think of it.. Im sure vhannibal adds a new satellites.xml file to his bouquets each time he releases a new set..

So no need to it.. Just use his latest bouquets found in the enigma2 setting section of this forum..

many thanks again had already downloaded latest vhannibal motor setting. just wasn't sure whether i had to update satellite xml or not

Mr. Mister
11-06-13, 22:03
No bud.. you dont.. Its already done for you..

yana
13-06-13, 12:52
No bud.. you dont.. Its already done for you..

thanking you working great