PDA

View Full Version : STB encountered failure on VU DUo VIX Image V1.1

digicell
09-10-10, 11:01
Hi
I tried changing my Skins on the VIX Image im using on my VU duo. I changed it from the normal VU HD_Plus to the DMConcinnity_HD but now im getting a lot of Green screens and it says check the log on your HDD/ folder I have a copy of that but not sure How I can fix this?

If someone could help would appreciate this.

Thanks

Maxwell
09-10-10, 11:07
Sorry replied to wrong thread

Past2Present
09-10-10, 11:27
Well put your crash log here, so we can check it, please as a file, not the whole text.

digicell
09-10-10, 11:34
Well put your crash log here, so we can check it, please as a file, not the whole text.

i have attached it here for you

digicell
10-10-10, 22:14
Hi any ideas on the crash log please?

pooface
10-10-10, 22:18
Anything in particular you are doing at the times of the crashes? Anything that you do, that makes it keep appearing?! Will give us an idea ;)

digicell
11-10-10, 20:23
Anything in particular you are doing at the times of the crashes? Anything that you do, that makes it keep appearing?! Will give us an idea ;)

Hi

well as i said i put that skin on and everytime i go to the menu and plugins etc it appears

Sicilian
11-10-10, 20:48
Hi

well as i said i put that skin on and everytime i go to the menu and plugins etc it appears

Which plugin? Which menu section? Please make a note of exactly what your doing when it crashes.

digicell
15-10-10, 18:18
Hi

Well to illustrate just now I went to the menu option and went into the SKIN option and it freezed and gave me a usual green screen.

I am getting green screens a lot and when I restart my box it takes longer then it used to to restart again. I am seeing the green screen not only in skin but in other options too....its at odd times so I cant say it happens once at this time every day?

Ever since upgrading to Version 1.1 i have seen these problems

Thanks

digicell
15-10-10, 18:34
Ok I am going into the menu and going to the Menu >Setup > Software Manager > Advanced options > Advanced Restorre and the error came up again.

When i get the green screen it shows the location as the /usr/lib2/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu...etc.

Thanks

Sicilian
16-10-10, 06:27
Have you installed any plugins etc or made any changes such as the supposed ecm time fix? Going by what you've posted I'd just do a quick re-flash, then software update through blue button > Software management > Software update.

digicell
23-10-10, 09:22
Ok Thanks will try this - I did go to plugins and downloaded the Sky Boiuqets and tried selecting another Skin - is this perhaps why i am getting problerms?