View Full Version : scam

wolfrick
09-10-10, 10:03
hi
does anybody know is any way to install scam? i need it for card activation
tnx

Sicilian
10-10-10, 14:26
If you have a working ipk file for the Duo, please post it and we could add it to our feed :)

pulsar68
10-10-10, 16:03
If you have a working ipk file for the Duo, please post it and we could add it to our feed :)

Hi Sicilian. I posted the Scam 3.58 here but I can't see it yet in feed. I attach it again hoping to see it soon. Thanks

wolfrick
10-10-10, 19:22
here is scam3.59 and the config

beagooner
11-10-10, 14:18
Hi guys,

Do the ViX Team have any intention of adding this Cam to the feeds?

yngvekl
11-10-10, 20:52
Read reply #2.... ;)

andyblac
12-10-10, 19:23
hi guys yes, i will add it just as soon as i can, just i am very busy recoding lots of stuff so it works with the Solo image.

again sorry for the delay, just i need to finish this before i can added new stuff, as i want both image stream lined, that way i only need to update once for both images, this way if duo gets a feature the solo will get it at the same time, and vice versa.

hope you understand.

pulsar68
12-10-10, 23:10
hi guys yes, i will add it just as soon as i can, just i am very busy recoding lots of stuff so it works with the Solo image.

again sorry for the delay, just i need to finish this before i can added new stuff, as i want both image stream lined, that way i only need to update once for both images, this way if duo gets a feature the solo will get it at the same time, and vice versa.

hope you understand.

Of course andy. I think that we all understand. For us matter just to know that will be possible to use scam in your great image. Thanks to you and to everyone who works on it. :)

Hoopstroops
16-05-11, 21:32
Hi guy's I am attemting to renew my JSC card I've paid for the renewal and have uploaded both the scam and scam config to my box though now I am kind of lost as what to do now! Is that all I have to do or does it require some activation? I notice nothing showing in the softcam menu.

punisher
16-05-11, 21:37
Where did you upload scam ipk file?

Hoopstroops
16-05-11, 21:41
Used the ipk installer! scam folder appears in etc/

punisher
16-05-11, 22:00
i think the scan ipk file should be going in the /tmp folder and then use ipk installer to install the cam

Hoopstroops
16-05-11, 22:05
Yes that's about where I am just unsure where to go from here! Does the config need to be edited in any way?

irishchris
17-05-11, 11:36
No edit neccessary to cfg file

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

belierzz
17-05-11, 11:50
Hi, I de-compress the SCAM 3.59 ipk with 7-zip and FTP the bin file (SCAM3.59) directly to the softcams folder on the Solo. CHMOD 755 and you are fine. Without SCAM is not listed in the VIX CAM Manager.
I had some trouble with VIX 2.1.4 to get the CAM autostarted but it works well now for a couple of weeks. As stated already: no config file needed at all.

Hoopstroops
20-05-11, 12:52
I now have my JSC Viaccess 4.0 card updated using Scam 3.59! It was a whole lot easier once I managed to find a proper working ipk.

Found here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

Installed it using the IPK installer in VIX 2.1 and started it up in softcam manager and it then updated my JSC card in about 5min's. I still got the non standard softcam message when installing but it still worked once started in softcam manager and it then appeared active!